It's time to play..... Revisit that Song!!!

Mosh

PM me your Nightwish album rankings!
Staff member
:shred: I thought it would be cool for someone to post a  song once a day that might be A) Underated B) A bad song that one may not listen to often.or C) An overplayed "Classic" Someone can post a song once a day and people can revisit it and post comments on what they think about the song after listening to it again. You might find you like the song more than before! I thought of this after revisting Rainmaker, a song I was never too fond of. Anyway, I'll get the ball rolling with "Weekend Warrior"

I get what Vala is saying — it's not a typical Maiden song at all, musically or lyrically.
Despite that, i like it, particularly the instrumental part.

after revisiting this tune I found that it is a very nice song. It has some really great soloing and a harmony at the end. The only problem is the lyrics. It isn't a great Maiden song but it would be a hit for a band like Dokken
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Still the weakest song on FOTD. Also remember that Loose Cannon is doing a song every day to vote on and talk about. :)
Shit i forgot about that.

Ya, but this is different because we can pick random songs while LC is going in order of all the albums. We could also do Bruce solo songs.

oh yea we could. Blaze stuff and Bsides would be good and if enough people know them Samson and H tunes.   

Well, the first track I would suggest for people to revisit is The Educated Fool, which I always thought was a fine piece of music and probably the one with the best Blaze vocal performance of VXI.

LooseCannon said:
Well, the first track I would suggest for people to revisit is The Educated Fool, which I always thought was a fine piece of music and probably the one with the best Blaze vocal performance of VXI.

This  :ok:
I've long felt this is one of Iron Maiden's most underrated songs.
(Along with Loneliness, which Survivor has taught me may not be as underrated as it thought, and Deja Vu, which Survivor proved me right.)

educated fool is my favorite song on VXI. The lyrics are great and imo it is Blaze's finest moment as the IM singer. Anyone else think he looked a bit like Bruce before joining Maiden?

I tink people should revisit 2am. Everyone can relate to that song and it is probably maidens darkest song. The guitar melody in the intro is so desperate and lonely. Its probably in my top 30 maiden songs but i feel its underrated

I agree with Babo, 2 A.M. is a great song indeed, but never mentioned among fans.
It clicked with me just a few days ago and now I love it, it's the 2nd best song from The X Factor nowadays. Love the chrous.

THINGFISH, PLEASE RETURN!

Ahem...anyway, lets revist The Aftermath. Love the instrumentals in this track. Yet another song proving Blaze does indeed have powerful vocals.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Thanx, man. I just gave your first positive number in ages. :bigsmile:

Now, I'd like that the kicking ones also stood up and shout. Not that I care too much, but I'm trying to gather what's so wrong I've been saying to get a kick per day. Maybe it's because I have an opinion... What the fuck ever.

Oh, the reason I was at -50 was my own fault. The day I was about to reach 500 posts, I intentionally posted short posts just to get there and the mods put me at -50 to teach me a lesson.

Thanks for putting me positive. :)

Back