Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

That YouTube guy was rather harsh on Nikko. I know there are fans who prefer Clive, but I’ve never heard anyone slam Nikko like that.

Disagree with a lot of his opinions, especially about reunion-era Maiden mostly sucking. I personally love modern over-the-top proggy Maiden. It would be sad if they just tried to recreate the 80s. That classic music is always available.

I agree with him about the brilliance of Fear of the Dark, though.

Last edited:
Bruce gets molested :eek: (BNW tour, during the song ''Iron Maiden'' with the virgins in the wicker man)

Bruce gets molested :eek: (BNW tour, during the song ''Iron Maiden'' with the virgins in the wicker man)

"When we had reached the song 'Iron Maiden', Bruce goes through 'The Wicker Man', as he does he usually gets accosted by the vestal virgins that are chained inside ready to be sacrificed. Well this one virgin decides that she did not wish to remain a virgin anymore and proceeded to ripe Bruce's clothes off 'im. Well you can imagine what was going on here, Bruce is trying to sing the verse to Maiden with a Richard trying to get his kit off and all heck breaks loose, He stops singing, the rest of the guys are all watching what's happening and consequently we did the first verse again and then we completely lost the plot and by now, no one knew where the chorus was, it was like really funny." (Nicko in Oslo – Tour Diary - June 27, 2000)

Iron Maiden - Live in Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France - November 29, 1986 | 4:3 1080p60 NTSC - The image has been cleaned up, contrast adjusted, and green tint removed.

00:00:00 - Intro (Blade Runner End Theme) 00:01:11 - Caught Somewhere in Time 00:08:20 - 2 Minutes to Midnight 00:14:19 - Sea of Madness 00:19:59 - Children of the Damned 00:25:18 - Stranger in a Strange Land 00:31:42 - Wasted Years 00:36:44 - Rime of the Ancient Mariner 00:50:14 - Guitar Solo 00:55:12 - Heaven Can Wait 01:02:23 - Phantom of the Opera 01:09:35 - Hallowed Be Thy Name 01:16:33 - Iron Maiden 01:23:15 - The Number of the Beast 01:28:06 - Run to the Hills 01:36:23 - Running Free 01:45:33 - Sanctuary

Back