Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Jeffmetal said:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=154413

Please, if someone listens to it, give us a resume of the most relevant things he said.

Re: the setlist

They moved songs around a bit in the first few shows, but what it is now is "set"

Talisman is his favorite on TFF, TFF is not the final album.  That seemed to be the only news, he talked a bit about his son's band, that he thinks they are really good, but he is trying to stay out of it and let them do their own thing and that Rise to Remain booked the Australian festivals pre-Maiden, so they were there anyway.

Thanx a lot, bearfan! Good to know that he also told, already, that Maiden's excited to write more new material (Janick said it on an interview, last week, too).

I hope they skip the history tour and record in 2012.

The Knife Master said:
I hope they skip the history tour and record in 2012.

I hope for that, too, a lot! Actually, make on big rotating set list on the final world tour when they really feel it's time to hang it up, 'cos by doing that, they'll leave room enough for more 2 or even 3 studio albums. As good as Somewhere Back In Time tour was, it could've left room for one more studio album before The Final Frontier if it was only one leg.

ha ha return of the angry Bruce!
haha. Adrian has that "Seriously, what the fuck man?" look.  It's so bad he stops playing.

Whatever happened it did not look good ... did Bruce say
go oppress someone else you (cocks) or (cunts)

Jeffmetal said:
Probably due to security spoiling the party of the barrier audience.

Yeah it looks like, from what Bruce says on stage and his reaction that the security guards are a little too rough on one from the audience who have gotten over the barrier. It also sounds like Bruce says something like "He's just a kid" and then you also see like there is a group of like 5 security guards coming back from the left side where it took place..So maybe they were like 5 security guys beating on one from the audience or something  :blink:

Forostar said:
Could you (or someone else) tell me if there are any songs of the setlist mentioned?

In the interview, no.  There is a comment section below the article, right now it does not mention any songs though that can clearly change.

Cheers, this means I can read the article itself without seeing any setlist songs (but I have to be careful ;) ). :ok:

Back