IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it when Adrian galloped over to Janick during
The Evil That Men Do so they could share the lead. Normally Adrian stands over at his mic stand, but this time he was right over there looking at Janick playing. It's odd, I saw some footage from earlier on the tour & I saw Adrian way over at Janick's side of the stage, right beside Janick (think it was during Wasted Years perhaps); which I thought was quite unlike him. Nothing significant, I'd just like to see them smile on stage & interact a bit more. It's not really them, but it's nice when it happens.
Bruce also seemed to be on pretty good form as the set went on. They seemed to really go up a gear for the encore songs. The band introduction was, indeed, quite amusing.

I've mentioned this one before...
How about Adrian's epic guitar face during his solo on Aces High? Still makes me laugh! :lol:

Indeed! What am I on about --Adrian's face during his
Aces High
lead (as you say) was fucking hysterical. You've got to love guitar solo faces. Was pissing myself when I saw that; especially since you mentioned it was funny. I was like waiting an hour & half for that face! :D

Ha! Yeah that made me laugh too!

But yeah that
Improvised drum solo during Running Free was the best..because that's so rare...I mean, you don't see that ever :D Very amusing, and Bruce downing a beer through that song too....

It was....
Wasted Years I think? He was meant to do vocals, after his solo, but was too engrossed in playing. Bruce prompted him, and looked at his watch in a "you're late" gesture

For some reason Adrian
wearing a red shirt and a black west of sorts? brough back images of Hammersmith for me...was kinda cool! :)
.....I was going to say something about that but I won't. :D
It was....
Wasted Years I think? He was meant to do vocals, after his solo, but was too engrossed in playing. Bruce prompted him, and looked at his watch in a "you're late" gesture
Oh! I did see that. Very amusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back