Iron Maiden Survivor done: Hallowed and Rime co-champions

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Re: Iron Maiden Survivor: Brave New World round 8 (Nov 11-13)

Now this was brutal. Two of the greatest songs from the 90s and two of the greatest songs in this list.

I have to go with ATSS here. Sign of the Cross is my favourite song from the albums with Blaze. The atmosphere of that song is intense.

Afraid to Shoot Strangers. I can see the winner of this only lasting to the next series. Paschendale and all...

And all..?

Paschendale and perhaps Dance of Dance. That's probably it. It's hard to imagine how the other DOD tracks could beat the current songs.

I didn't mean "and all" as in "and all everything else". Perhaps it's a colloquial thing but it's just how I'd say that in real life, you can pretty much ignore the "and all".

But I agree, I can't see anything more than Paschendale and possible Dance of Death surviving.

Somehow I couldn't vote from my computer at school, but I'll grant Afraid to Shoot Strangers my vote when I get home. This is a cool duel, I can see why both sides vote for their songs: they are great songs!

Tough choice, I went with SotC, just to make things closer. SotC now has 7 votes, AtSS 8.

Re: Iron Maiden Survivor: Dance Of Death round 1 (Nov 13-15)

So, what now? again?
What? Why SotC? Had a tie with AtSS

Anyway,

Gates Of Tomorrow, No More Lies and Wildest Dreams

EDIT: I don't see that there is "the" at Age Of Innocence.

Go to the top of the page and vote for your LEAST favorite songs!
Rules are in this post. Please read them if you don't know what's going on here.

"Winner" of round 11.9: Sign Of The Cross
Dance Of Death has joined the battle; Round 12.1 has now begun.

Eliminated:
11. Sign Of The Cross
12. Children Of The Damned
13. Blood Brothers
14 (tie). The Wicker Man
14 (tie). Dream Of Mirrors
16. The Nomad
17. The Thin Line Between Love And Hate
18. Out Of The Silent Planet
19. The Fallen Angel
20. The Mercenary

The poll was tied; SotC is declared "winner" because it won among the votes posted in the thread. Remember, post your vote to make it count when I have to break a tie like this...

I vote for the last 3 songs. For me, this album gets really boring after Paschendale.

R.I.P SotC. The best 90's song laid to rest  :(

Wildest Dreams (worst Maiden opener ever), No More Lies (repetitive and boring chorus), Gates of Tomorrow (Just a bit boring really)

Back