IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR #7: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 6th time!

Eliminated after Round 34:
The Number Of The Beast - 11 votes
The Wicker Man - 11 votes
The Wicker Man is the slightly more surprising elimination for me. Should have stayed longer! An undisputed classic from the Reunion era!

I voted for:

Where Eagles Dare
If Eternity Should Fail
The Writing On The Wall

I like Writing On The Wall a lot, but with the company it's in (especially the epics), I had no choice.

Hands off Rainmaker! That's the best short single they've done since... The Evil That Men Do maybe?
Since Wicker Man. ;)
Do people really think that The Writing on the Wall stacks up against the rest of these songs? I've been voting against it since the first Senjutsu round. Apart from the cool solo it has very little going on, imo.
I think everything is great. Melodies, solos, verses, intro. Yeah, the chorus is simple, but it's effective and memorable (which is important). The songs sounds better live.
the chorus is Steve-tier bad.
I can't say all of his choruses are strong, but no one can't touch Steve for melodies and catchy choruses!
I'm not a big fan of the register Bruce chose to sing on it
This was probably the reason I didn't like the song that much at first. I think the register is suitable.

VWXiuO7.jpg

Eliminated after Round 35:
Where Eagles Dare - 13 votes
Empire Of The Clouds - 13 votes
If Eternity Should Fail - 11 votes

Top 15 promoted songs have rejoined the game!

I am posting on a forum full of fucking idiots.

You dumb MOTHERFUCKERS.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?

You take that Dance of Death single "Rainmaker" and you promote it into the finals ahead of better songs like "Face in the Sand" or "Gates of Tomorrow" or fucking "Journeyman", and then in the finals you vote out the best fucking song...

the best FUCKING song...

the BEST FUCKING SONG that Bruce Dickinson ever FUCKING wrote!

DAMN IT!

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE???

That fucking cocksucker Fekso has got his nose up our asses everywhere we post! You don't remember how he hounded us? And how he hated "Empire of the Clouds"? He's looking at everything we do, and YOU let this happen in PUBLIC! YOU'RE GIVING IT TO HIM!

I'm leaving the forum. You understand? I'm leaving this forum. Because of you. You dumb motherFUCKERS.

This is what you wanted. You wanted me to leave. Well tell me now so I can kill you right here.

RIGHT HERE!!

I am posting on a forum full of fucking idiots.

You dumb MOTHERFUCKERS.

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID?

You take that Dance of Death single "Rainmaker" and you promote it into the finals ahead of better songs like "Face in the Sand" or "Gates of Tomorrow" or fucking "Journeyman", and then in the finals you vote out the best fucking song...

the best FUCKING song...

the BEST FUCKING SONG that Bruce Dickinson ever FUCKING wrote!

DAMN IT!

HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE???

That fucking cocksucker Fekso has got his nose up our asses everywhere we post! You don't remember how he hounded us? And how he hated "Empire of the Clouds"? He's looking at everything we do, and YOU let this happen in PUBLIC! YOU'RE GIVING IT TO HIM!

I'm leaving the forum. You understand? I'm leaving this forum. Because of you. You dumb motherFUCKERS.

This is what you wanted. You wanted me to leave. Well tell me now so I can kill you right here.

RIGHT HERE!!
sir this is McDonald's

Eliminated after Round 35:
^ Unacceptable!!! This is clearly THE madness!!!

I voted for:

Revelations
Infinite Dreams
The Writing On The Wall

Revelations is probably my ''least'' favorite song on the list and I like it more live. I also happen to like the other longer songs a bit more than Infinite Dreams.

All songs on the list are top Maiden material. From now on it is impossible to vote!

Back