Iron Maiden Studio Album Power Game: Results Thread

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Moving Up:
Brave New World
AMOLAD
Final Frontier

Rules:
1: The object of the game is to rank the Iron Maiden albums based on votes.
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album
5: You have unlimited votes

Moving Up:
Powerslave
BNW
AMOLAD
Final Frontier
The X Factor

Rules:
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album

Iron Maiden
The X-Factor
No Prayer for the Dying
Fear of the Dark

(I wish I also had voted for Killers because it has less votes than Dance of Meh)

Moving Up:
AMOLAD
Final Frontier
The X Factor

Rules:

Seventh Son, Brave New World, Final Frontier, Dance of Prance.

And I've completely forgotten what I was doing here.

Moving Up:
AMOLAD
Final Frontier
The X Factor

Rules:

Back