Iron Maiden stage sets over the years

Hey guys, do you know where I can find the artwork stage from A Matter Of Life And Death Tour?
We have an Iron Maiden Cover in Brazil, and we would like to use this theme to our side drops!!
Thank you all

Maiden "in the round"? Yes or no? Opinions.
It's an interesting concept. You could have the big Eddie rise up from the middle of the stage and spin around 360 for example.

But it wouldn't work practically since half the band still don't use in-ear monitors and Bruce is very particular about their placement.

Also, where would the backdrops go?

It's an interesting concept. You could have the big Eddie rise up from the middle of the stage and spin around 360 for example.

But it wouldn't work practically since half the band still don't use in-ear monitors and Bruce is very particular about their placement.

Also, where would the backdrops go?
Not to mention it'd also basically require switching to wireless only for Davey and Jan, and probably also going to full-on tech sound switching, since the concept of an in-the-round stage would be rather diminished if the guys still stood around in the same general area anyway because of wire routing and wanting to be able to switch sounds themselves.

Even in an alternate universe where Maiden started exploring new stage concepts in like 2003 or something to sell more tickets globally to justify full-length arena tours in the future, playing in the round is the one thing I could never see them do. The lack of backdrops alone is enough to kill the idea.

Copying Def Leppard. They did in "the round" on Hysteria tour in 1988, years before Metallica.
That's a great live video. I wish they would re-release it.

But I'm pretty sure Yes had an 'in the round' show in the 70s. And Elvis did it on TV in the 60s.

I was looking at Maiden stage sets over the years and I think I've found what it bugs me: for open air shows they do nothing to integrate the whole stage structure with the actual production. There is this box full of lights and props and then you have the sides completely empty. There is no continuation for the catwalk's backdrops, no props, nothing.

I hope they will fix this next time. The expenses would be minimum.

I was looking at Maiden stage sets over the years and I think I've found what it bugs me: for open air shows they do nothing to integrate the whole stage structure with the actual production. There is this box full of lights and props and then you have the sides completely empty. There is no continuation for the catwalk's backdrops, no props, nothing.

I couldn't tell this better, THX!

The basics of their stage sets haven't changed in 30 years. They're designed to fit in any sized arenas which is why on massive outdoor stages they can look cramped.

Rock in Rio is a good example. Huge stage with a little Maiden set plonked in the middle.

The basics of their stage sets haven't changed in 30 years. They're designed to fit in any sized arenas which is why on massive outdoor stages they can look cramped.

Rock in Rio is a good example. Huge stage with a little Maiden set plonked in the middle.
I'm not talking about changing anything, just add a bit more scenery to the sides. Which is something they do, but they don't cover the whole part. Rock in Rio has a very peculiar stage so I think it's impossible for any band to do something like that.

I was looking at Maiden stage sets over the years and I think I've found what it bugs me: for open air shows they do nothing to integrate the whole stage structure with the actual production. There is this box full of lights and props and then you have the sides completely empty. There is no continuation for the catwalk's backdrops, no props, nothing. I hope they will fix this next time. The expenses would be minimum.
I guess they don't do it because of the 2 side screens. It's always cool and definitely makes the stage bigger.

Back