Iron Maiden songs – a rough overview of their “live history”

Re: Iron Maiden songs – a rough overview of their “live history” UPDATED

Thanks for the sticky SMX!

Updated! (See opening post)

You divided the Somewhere Back in Time World Tour into two different Tours, right ?

or it's just SBIT I and SBIT II ?

Rotam said:
You divided the Somewhere Back in Time World Tour into two different Tours, right ?

Even if it was officially one tour, in this topic I treat them as two different ones, because both had different setlists and stayed consistent (within the calender year the tour segments took place).

Rotam said:
or it's just SBIT I and SBIT II ?

I named it Somewhere Back In Time Tour (2008) and Somewhere Back In Time Tour (2009), to mark the differences and the years in which they took place.

This year's tour and previous year's tour will get the same treatment.
Same name, different setlists.

Songs never played from The Final Frontier
37. Isle of Avalon
38. Starblind

Now that's just not right.  <_<

Mosh said:
37. Isle of Avalon
38. Starblind

Now that's just not right.  <_<

Yeah that's like the best two from the album.

Mosh said:
37. Isle of Avalon
38. Starblind
I think this alone qualifies this whole thread to be merged with the blasphemy thread. ;)

Night Prowler said:
Suggestion: The Trooper 24 (except in Ireland) ;)
A sadsad day indeed, stayed til always look on the bright side... kicked in just in hope theyd come back and give us an extra song but twas not to be unfortunately. Damn

great list , but i have to point out that killers was played on tour number 8 as it is included on the nec show that maiden england is from

Thanks prowler71!

That's an error indeed. Totally forgotten about it when I made this list. I'll correct it!  Much appreciated. :ok:

I really would love them to play New Frontier and The Alchemist live... but the song I would kill for them to play is The Thin Line Between Love and Hate!!! that is such an epic song and I was shocked to hear that they have never included it as part of their set. Hopefully it might in the future (though I doubt it).

Also, I really think they could care less about Fear of the Dark. It's funny how they neglected soo many songs and it's among their best albums. Maybe it's because they knew Bruce was leaving after the tour, so they didn't care.

Back