Iron Maiden pictures

WOW Fekso! Thank you so much for all this amazing material!

Now, for some more fun.
rqHkB27.jpg

6UQLMZU.jpg

1996 at Monsters of Rock in Brazil! Notice the Powerslave themed stage!

img_2195-jpg.6118

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 236
I don't think he went to any Maiden shows at that time because of his relationship with Steve and Nicko...but if it really is from 1995 it could be Blaze going to one of his shows.

I don't think he went to any Maiden shows at that time because of his relationship with Steve and Nicko...but if it really is from 1995 it could be Blaze going to one of his shows.

I dont think anyone knows their relationship status, its very personal. At the end of the day they played together for more that 10 years.I think this specific backstage area is from Brixton

Don't know which time of the year the Kerrang Awards took part in 1995 but by then he had cut his hair:

And The X Factour didn't visit the U.K until November 1995.

Attachments

• IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 223
It could be from the forthcoming comics, but it doesn't look like the same style artwork. Reminds me of the 2014 FC Christmas card.

Intriguing
Among the speculations in the comments, we can find:
1) a new album (it sounds early considering the Sept15 release of BOS, but they had finished writing it a long time before)
2) a History DVD (the lantern can remind one of the NPFTD cover)
3) just the fact the band is about to play in the US, hence the reference to Paul Revere (the mythical patriot who supposedly rode to warn the independent American troops that 'The British [were] coming!')

Yeah, could be artwork for one of the remaining US shows. Or some other brand name product launch.

Back