Iron Maiden pictures

MisterAJ said:
TinEye gave me nothing, but I did find this.

imsalmon.jpg

LOWP

(Laughing Out With Pain. I've pulled a muscle in my back, so laughing really hurts)

Eddies Wingman said:
LOWP

(Laughing Out With Pain. I've pulled a muscle in my back, so laughing really hurts)

I know... AND YOUR PAIN WAS MY GOAL ALL ALONG, MOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

syl said:
In the good old time we had a thread dedicated to pictures of the band. I'm sure it was pinned once but I can't find it anymore. So I thought I could start a new one.

Let's start with a picture of Bruce
bd3.jpg
:)A beautiful picture of Bruce Dickinson. Can you only buy Accident Of Birth cd in England? Love Prance

We met them at a bar right after the show on July 3rd in Toronto. My brother-in-law is neighbours with the guy who did the sound for Flight 666. He knows the band quite well as he toured with them during the filming of the movie in 2008. So he was able to hook us up with VIP passes to the concert and he drove us to the bar afterwards. Iron Maiden has been my favourite band for about the last 20 - 25 years so needless to say I was pretty amazed. Too drunk though...wish I could have remembered more!

Jack_Flack said:
We met them at a bar right after the show on July 3rd in Toronto. My brother-in-law is neighbours with the guy who did the sound for Flight 666. He knows the band quite well as he toured with them during the filming of the movie in 2008. So he was able to hook us up with VIP passes to the concert and he drove us to the bar afterwards. Iron Maiden has been my favourite band for about the last 20 - 25 years so needless to say I was pretty amazed. Too drunk though...wish I could have remembered more!

Must have been the experience of a lifetime! What I would do to meet Maiden...

A nice cover for the French mag Rock & Folk (issue # 517, september 2010)

Incidentally, this mainstream mag has been published since the 60s and Maiden never made the cover. This issue features a good review of the Dallas show, information on the new album plus some well-known information on the band career.
Scans available upon request... ;)

Back