Iron Maiden pictures

Powergirl81 said:
Still sweet though  :D

I guess you are commenting on H, so I will comment on the guitar.  ;)

That double-neck thing is cool, would've liked to have one. Guess it has to be played standing to be comfortable, though.

Of course I was EW  :)

Nomad, you're the guitarist so mysterious...
dave_desert.jpg

Hehe

His birthday was Sunday, and I wasn't on here, or I would have put this up on Sunday. So I'll do it now  :D

dave5.jpg

I have many more  ;) Happy belated birthday, Davey

Hi Prance,

I think all Bruce's albums and especially Accident of Birth are very personnal. If you're interested in the meaning of his songs you can have a look at the Bruce Dickinson Commentary made by The Ancient Mariner (unfortunatly never finished)
Bruce Dickinson Commentary

Especially for you, another picture from the AOB time
bd4.jpg

Keep in mind the Bruce Dickinson Commentary was posted in an incomplete form and is unlikely to be updated ever again.  All facts were not finalized, though AM put in just as much work as Maverick ever did.

This looks like right after Janick joined the band...

daveandjan.jpg

I noticed on the bottom left it says Janick Gers Brazilian Fan Club. I have another one with that written on it, it's of the whole band (minus H, of course)

Perhaps to symbolize his loss of Charlotte, to remember the good times.  Unicorns are supposed to respond only to virgins.  Yes, I'm guessing.  I have not freaking clue.

0102ironmaidenbsmuj8.jpg

This proves that Iron Maiden is larger than you. (You are clearly seen near Janick's leg to scale) :smartarse:

Adrian seems to love that pose so much :p

Edit your post and take out that [/img] part. Then hit preview and see what it does. You'll know if it works, then you can hit post and post it!  :ok:

If you want, you can quote one of my posts to see how the code looks too.

band0012-1.jpg

That's a lot of axes!  :bigsmile:

These pictures are from the last show...

Bruce is ready for a Halloween party!

2485.jpg
Just five or six guys are watching the show...

2493.jpg

I spoilered that first picture.  Those of use who
have seen LAD will immediately know what's going on in that picture, so I felt it was best.

My first show

My first Iron Maiden show was the Powerslave tour in Winnipeg, Canada 1984. I have seen them countless times since. These are a few pictures I took at the Winnipeg concert. I am so looking forward to the new tour!

34425602_dfc8087919_o.jpg

Is Bruce breaking out the guitar on the new tour?

34425599_4edff60ba9_o.jpg

"Scream for me Winnipeg!"

34430052_f25242537a_o.jpg

"I'm Running Free to the Hills!"

34430053_ac10bad8b7_o.jpg

Say "cheese" Ed!

You can see all my pics from the show at flickr http://www.flickr.com/mahloni/.

Mahlon

Back