Iron Maiden pictures

I have absolutely no clue. I was told that the "Nice to see you" quote was Bruce citing something, but... nope, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Looks like Bruce is "Tebow-ing". Of course, Tim Tebow probably wasn't even born when that picture was taken, but such is the power of Tebow!
a-tebow-moment-2_t268.jpg

Many people say that the first album you hear, often remains your favourite one, or at least you have special feelings for it. It never happened to me.

Awesome man, I would have loved to see a FOTD gig.I love the whole theme and image the band had going at the time, although it is not my favorite album of theirs...

I became a Maiden fan in 1993 when I got A Real Live One, a year later it was announced that they had found a new singer to replace Bruce (I didn't even know he left, because I was young and didn't read many mags and no internet!) and then my first new album was when X-Factor came out a year after that :cool:

I remember writing the fan club a letter shortly after the release of The X-Factor with questions and I also sent some drawings I made of Eddie ...I was just a teenager remember :D And I got a response back from Keith Wilfort answering my questions. Thanking me for the letter and the drawings and he included an autographed picture of the band with Blaze and a entry form to became a FC member :)

Many people say that the first album you hear, often remains your favourite one, or at least you have special feelings for it. It never happened to me.
It's not my favourite album. I rank 11 or even 12(!) albums higher. But live it was a great time. Very energetic.
And some individual tracks (such as Afraid to Shoot Strangers!) are imo among the best they did.
So, I certainly have special feelings.

Back