Iron Maiden pictures

View attachment 3736
Nicko in an ill-advised stonewash jeans outfit and disgraceful shirt, taken by me after he'd finished speaking with tennis great Pat Cash at Wimbledon 1991. Let the fashion police descend! :)
Aaah...early 90s fashion. Not only are those stonewash jeans, they are Z Cavaricci jeans! I'm guessing that jacket is also Z Cav. I also boasted one pair of Z Cav jeans (they were about $100/pr in 1991, so maybe almost $200 today) and two shirts. Yikes!!! :D I hate to say it, but Nicko was stylin'.

By far, my favorite Iron Maiden "look" was Bruce's tube socks with spandex pants.

img_188_iron-maiden-aces-high-live-after-death-hd.jpg

some pics from the 2012 Charlotte tour opener![\spoiler]

Attachments

• IMG_0560.JPG
    IMG_0560.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0519.JPG
    IMG_0519.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    665.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 35
so sorry, do i need to remove my pics? what do i do about this "spoilers" thing?

What if the person were to put a spoiler warning in the post if the attached pictures contain tour spoilers?

Hmm, on some forum software you can show the attachments 'inline' (like a regular image) rather than at the bottom - if you can do that, then it would be spoilerable.. but I can't really test without uploading something and well, I ain't gonna do that.

i have no idea what you guys are talking about or how to do what it is you guys are speaking of............should i just remove them..........i dont want to piss anyone off and i would like to follow the rules, just dont know how to put what you guys call a spoiler tag on here.......let me know and i will do whatever i need to do.

Back