Iron Maiden Picture Game

He wasn't the 7th son either, so ... I feel I may be missing something obvious.

Well, he wasn't, but his father was. He was the youngest of seven sons who was never supposed to be a king. So, Solomon is a Son of a Seventh Son. :) (That's what I was hinting at - being a Jew, his name with surname would be Solomon ben David - Solomon, Son of David).

Also, according to the genealogy in Matthew, it took 7 generations ("sons") + 7 generations to get from Abraham to Solomon.

I already said that one though...
Oh bugger.

Well, he wasn't, but his father was. He was the youngest of seven sons who was never supposed to be a king. So, Solomon is a Son of a Seventh Son. :) (That's what I was hinting at - being a Jew, his name with surname would be Solomon ben David - Solomon, Son of David).

Also, according to the genealogy in Matthew, it took 7 generations ("sons") + 7 generations to get from Abraham to Solomon.
Oh double bugger. So it is SSOASS? A bit of a stretch, in my opinion, but the riddlemaker decides!

I'll assume that SSOASS was correct and give my next contribution:

shell-petrol-station-gas-station-cx4jjg.jpg
Sinapis_alba_flower3.jpg

Probably should be LC, but in the interest of moving things along, this is what I first thought of. Hope it's not too easy.

Attachments

• recipe.jpg
    recipe.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 29
Back