Iron Maiden Picture Game

Next clue, possibly very obvious:

clue

Not my fault, pictures two and three are quite literal representations of specific lines from the song. Picture 1 is a bit of an interpretation.

Seems interest for this game has faltered largely. I'll try to get this over in case a new round brings more interest again :p

Next hint:
Crazy-Risk-You-Took.jpg

These Colours Don't Run ?
Yup!

Clue #1 was from a tutorial on how to avoid colour bleeding in wash cycles, or in other words, how to stop the colours from "running" :p
Clue #2 was chosen specifically for being a different flag from the Union Jack and the Greek one just happened to be the first google gave me (the French one was the next one) and it's in reference to the line We fly a flag in some foreign earth
Clue #3 was about the line Paying for my freedom with your lonely unmarked graves
Clue #4 was in reference to the lines What's the difference? All the same and It's the same in every country
And finally the last clue was in reference to the line Where you're going lies adventure

Congrats @TheMercenary, your turn! :)

Yup!

Clue #1 was from a tutorial on how to avoid colour bleeding in wash cycles, or in other words, how to stop the colours from "running" :p
Clue #2 was chosen specifically for being a different flag from the Union Jack and the Greek one just happened to be the first google gave me (the French one was the next one) and it's in reference to the line We fly a flag in some foreign earth
Clue #3 was about the line Paying for my freedom with your lonely unmarked graves
Clue #4 was in reference to the lines What's the difference? All the same and It's the same in every country
And finally the last clue was in reference to the line Where you're going lies adventure

Congrats @TheMercenary, your turn! :)
Thank you very much, @Vaenyr. :)

Back