Iron Maiden Picture Game

Clue #1:

images

Clue #8:

images

Incorrect: Out Of The Silent Planet/Coming Home/Satellite 15... The Final Frontier/Speed Of Light/Lord Of Light/Out Of The Shadows/Isle Of Avalon/The Thin Line Between Love And Hate/For The Greater Good Of God/Futureal/Blood Brothers/Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/Aces High/The Red And The Black/When The Wild Wind Blows/2 Minutes To Midnight/Sanctuary/Be Quick Or Be Dead/To Tame A Land/Die With Your Boots On

Clue #9:

images

Incorrect: Out Of The Silent Planet/Coming Home/Satellite 15... The Final Frontier/Speed Of Light/Lord Of Light/Out Of The Shadows/Isle Of Avalon/The Thin Line Between Love And Hate/For The Greater Good Of God/Futureal/Blood Brothers/Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/Aces High/The Red And The Black/When The Wild Wind Blows/2 Minutes To Midnight/Sanctuary/Be Quick Or Be Dead/To Tame A Land/Die With Your Boots On/Remember Tomorrow/Running Free/Stranger In A Strange Land

Different World ?

Correct!

Clue #1: "Everybody has a different way to view the world"

Clue #2: "Tell me what you can hear"

Clue #3: "You lead me on the path, keep showing me the way"

Clue #4: "...and then tell me what you see"

Clue #5: "But then the card came up and I took another turn"

Clue #6: Sarm Studios in London, where the second version of the music video was shot, parts of which can also be seen in the original animated video.

Clue #7: A reference to Eddie holding the Earth as seen in the music video and the Single cover.

Clue #8: "Strange World" as a reference to the song title and the lyric "I feel a little lost, a little strange today".

Clue #9: Pic from a programme called 'A Different World".

Back