Iron Maiden Picture Game

Clue #1:

images

Clue #5:
images

Incorrect:
The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg/Virus/Juanita/Mother Russia/Gates Of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/The Writing On The Wall/Can I Play With Madness/Moonchild/The Book Of Souls/Wildest Dreams/Blood Brothers

@Siddharth : Or you can tell me the right song to guess in a PM and I'll find you some other pics that describe it perfectly. ;)

That before posting another guess in which I'll have the right song. :p

:D:halo:

Clue #7:

thin_lizzy_band-789x650.jpg

Incorrect:
The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg/Virus/Juanita/Mother Russia/Gates Of Tomorrow/The Prisoner/The Writing On The Wall/Can I Play With Madness/Moonchild/The Book Of Souls/Wildest Dreams/Blood Brothers/New Frontier/Age Of Innocence/Different World/The Evil That Men Do/Where Eagles Dare

No! What about the previous clues?
Well, the clue with Thin Lizzy made me first think about the song "The Boys Are Back In Town", nevertheless there's no Maiden song about the fact that boys come back in town. But after I recalled that Maiden has done a Thin Lizzy cover of the track "Massacre", so that's why I've posted this guess. ;)

Well, the clue with Thin Lizzy made me first think about the song "The Boys Are Back In Town", nevertheless there's no Maiden song about the fact that boys come back in town. But after I recalled that Maiden has done a Thin Lizzy cover of the track "Massacre", so that's why I've posted this guess. ;)
Its ok friend, I get you! :)

Back