Iron Maiden Picture Game

Start going in the direction of the hint.
If I said it's not going to be straightforward, and I posted a picture of a sea port, what would be the chance of the song in question being directly related to the sea? :)

a ship type from sail era, that has one mast fully square-rigged.
A ship matching this description would be a brigantine. One brigantine that ended up in Gibraltar was the Mary Celeste which was brought here after being found abandoned, and here it was that the enquiry into her mysterious abandonment was conducted.

Mary Celeste points most obviously to Rime - "See, she has no crew" - but since you've also told us that the song in question is not directly related to the sea:

Mary Celeste's captain Benjamin Briggs spent his honeymoon on another ship called Forest King -> "Forest of kings" -> The Book Of Souls!
Okay, I thought it was a long shot ... :(

A ship matching this description would be a brigantine. One brigantine that ended up in Gibraltar was the Mary Celeste which was brought here after being found abandoned, and here it was that the enquiry into her mysterious abandonment was conducted.

Mary Celeste points most obviously to Rime - "See, she has no crew" - but since you've also told us that the song in question is not directly related to the sea:

Mary Celeste's captain Benjamin Briggs spent his honeymoon on another ship called Forest King -> "Forest of kings" -> The Book Of Souls!
Okay, I thought it was a long shot ... :(

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, I see ;)
Young Diesel gets it. Let's move on!

Edit : btw I thought that getting to Mary Celeste won't be as easy, I figured after posting a hint that someone is going to nail TROBB just by decyphering the Brigantine.

Bloody hell. :eek:

1369307499_front.jpg

At any rate, what I meant to say was that the answer is not Empire, ATG, or Wrathchild. Empire is my favorite song. ;)

Okay, yes.

The answer isn't too hard to find if you know the bare minimum of BH discography.

Back