Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post this but I'm not able to start a new thread yet. Classic Rock & Metal Hammer have recently released the 3rd edition of their Maiden special. I bought the 2nd Edition and thought it was really well done - great pictures and great input from band members. The blurb on the front says "Every Maiden album in their own words". Except Dance of Death is missing! When the 3rd Edition came out I bought the digital edition and found that DOD wasn't in there either. Does anyone have any idea why it's missing? "Every album" would kind of indicate 'every album' but apparently it's every album except DOD. Weird and disappointing because I'd love to read the band's take on it now.
You're right. I don't know to be honest. Maybe any of those mags covered the album that time.
It's a question for them

Bruce says in that interview that he and Roy Z propably will record some demo tracks this spring, right before rehearsals with Maiden, then he will do lead vocals on the finished tracks another time.
Other interesting info? I see a few Maiden songs are mentioned.
So, it means that Bruce will release his new album next year... :grumble:
I guess he's not in a hurry after such a long wait.

Edit: if not next year, he could release it in 2024 or 2025, when the focus is not on a Maiden album tour (like it was in 2005). I think it all depends on whether Maiden will do a 2nd leg of the album tour in 2024. He will have enough time to finish it, even when he is on tour (like it was the case with TOS).

Last edited:
The article is mainly about a collaboration with a local Swedish brewery, Nils Oscar, two new beers are coming out this month in the Swedish market, Trooper and Running Free.

Otherwise, it's nothing new really.
Knowing Swedish beers they'll come in stubby cans and about 12.8% strength.

The annual poll of the German magazine "Deaf Forever" was published.

Album of the year: 1 Iron Maiden - Senjutsu
Favorite band: 1 Iron Maiden
Live band you look forward to the most in 2022: 1 Iron Maiden

I hadn't realized that metalheads like Karl Lauterbach (the German health minister) so much. He is one of the most beloved personalities of the year.

Back