Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

If I was rich, I would give a lot of money to protect the planet and all the non human species, to find a solution to defeat the evil on Earth, to help people getting out from poverty, to eliminate starvation and to find solutions against illnesses and pollution. I would make all the good I could to help others. ;)
Well, I would do TRIPLE that. How you gonna one up that one?

It's for the Greeks here! The text is in Greek.
It's the 42 songs that Iron Maiden have never played live...!Enjoy!

Becasue no one would do that
I want do that. And with the right solutions, you can do that. I'm not optimistic, I'm realistic. All is possible when you really want it. And if people really wanted peace on Earth, the thing could and would be possible to materialize. The only problem is : the will for a better world. I have this will. But have you this one too ? ;)

Last edited:
I want do that. And with the right solutions, you can do that. I'm not optimistic, I'm realistic. All is possible when you really want it. And if people really wanted peace on Earth, the thing could and would be possible to materialize. The only problem is : the will for a better world. I have this will. But have you this one too ? ;)
No I dont really care to be honest :p

Why "lol" ? It's possible and I'm not joking by writing what I've wrote some days ago. There's a solution to every problem on Earth.
Because in nowadays world, it sounds cheesy. The "take your money ans improve your own life" mentality is everywhere (to prevent any trouble, I guess this is not the case with Ghost according to the little quotation that follows his posts).

Because in nowadays world, it sounds cheesy. The "take your money ans improve your own life" mentality is everywhere (to prevent any trouble, I guess this is not the case with Ghost according to the little quotation that follows his posts).

Correct. That is definitely not the case with me. :)

@harrisdevot We might disagree on Maiden-related stuff, but I imagine we share similar views about these other things.

Last edited:
It maybe sounds cheesy, but it doesn't mean that's not real. Fortunately, a lot of people on Earth are not selfish enough to care only about themselves. Some of them are caring a lot of about others more than about themselves. That's the case of Paul Watson, for example, or of Matthieu Ricard, or Jane Goodall or some other famous guys like Leonardo Di'Caprio or Joaquim Phoenix... ;)

Fortunately, a lot of people on Earth are not selfish enough to care only about themselves. Some of them are caring a lot of about others more than about themselves. That's the case of [...] Leonardo Di'Caprio
Well, he certainly cares a lot about women as long as they're 25 or younger!

The problem isn't whether you can do that. The problem is all the other people richer than you who don't want what you want, and can turn it all upside down. Plus people are just shitty by nature. We're not ready to be saved. But despite my negativity, I like the spirit of your post!

If I were a billionaire I'd buy up the Maiden company, destroy all original tapes and copies, take down all songs from streaming services. I'd have the band re-record all albums with Blaze on vocals (he'd have to be sleepy and hungover for each session though, since he's improved too much since the 90's). Furthermore Tony Newton and Steve get to produce all of them and recreate the VXI sound. Janick gets every single solo. Everything is recorded live and in one take. Bruce gets a feather to tickle Nicko's feet while playing drums. Dave has to record everything with a frown. Adrian gets to follow every single vocal line.

There, I think this should piss absolutely every one off. If someone isn't angry enough inform me so that I can add to that.

Real answer: I'd focus on environmental issues and income inequality.

Back