Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Can't you see that Bruce is completely disintrested, walking on off stage area in his sweatpants, the guitar players are barely moving, they look half asleep anyway. It were probably morning sessions.

Like I said performance is phoned in, it's not like a real live thing.
One of the things I like about the Abbey Road performance is that Bruce is in his sweatpants, and that the guys are barely moving. Very relaxed with full focus on the music. It's completely different from the spectacle of a Iron Maiden live show. The performance is still great, probably better than what they manage in front of a audience.

One of the things I like about the Abbey Road performance is that Bruce is in his sweatpants, and that the guys are barely moving. Very relaxed with full focus on the music. It's completely different from the spectacle of a Iron Maiden live show. The performance is still great, probably better than what they manage in front of a audience.
Bruce moves like hell, constantly going out of camera frame. They can't get him. :)

Have I missed any interview with Harris or is he still quiet about Senjutsu?

Sorry, couldn't catch up in the last weeks.

I guess he has been able to hit a few balls with him. Pat Cash being thanked too, maybe he has introduced Harris to the man. Djokovic is an AC Milan fanatic :notworthy:; if he happened to be a Maiden fan too, I would reconsider my personal ranking of tennis players.

Back