Iron Maiden Members Net Worth, Lifestyle, Iron Maiden, Family, Kids, Young, Biography, House & Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone has checked these out before, but they're pretty damn interesting.

Couldn't find ones for the 3 Amigos (Adrian Smith, Dave Murray, & Janick Gers) though.

Bruce Dickinson

Steve Harris

Nicko McBrain

I find it strange that Steve Harris supposedly has "only" 30 million dollar net worth being that he is the main composer and founder of the band.
Supposedly Adrian Smith has 40 million dollar net worth which I find credible but there is no way he has earned more money than Steve Harris.
I believe the data is not very accurate.

I find it strange that Steve Harris supposedly has "only" 30 million dollar net worth being that he is the main composer and founder of the band.
Supposedly Adrian Smith has 40 million dollar net worth which I find credible but there is no way he has earned more money than Steve Harris.
I believe the data is not very accurate.

I'd say the figures are made up too but there's plenty of possible explanations, Steve is divorced, maybe Adrian invested well and Steve didn't etc.

Those videos are based on speculation. It is quite funny to see Bruce driving a hired car or being driven to a speaking event as if those were his cars! :lol:

Unless you know a celebrity's total assets (including hidden ones for tax purposes), investment portfolio, interest in commodities, real estate, brokerage accounts, specific contractual terms etc...then any number used is just a guess.

I always think monthly income is a more interesting number to use (and it's something most of can relate to). Slash is earning about $345k per month according to his Family Law Income and Expense Declaration in his divorce case. I don't imagine the Maiden guys are quite at that level (as GnR is enjoying a mega successful comeback right now), but they're probably all in the six figures per month range, with Steve and Bruce closer to the Slash figure. Though who knows...could be even more depending on their investments and various returns.

The lead singer dude from Five Finger Death Punch is allegedly around 66k a month...and that's with a much smaller footprint/legacy/royalty catalog than Maiden. 100k/month is probably on the low side.

According to this ranking, Bruce net worth is $115 million. -> https://metalheadzone.com/top-10-richest-heavy-metal-singers-in-2018-with-net-worth/

1.James Hetfield - $300 million.
2.Ozzy - $220 million.
3.Bruce Dickinson - $115 million.
Maynard James Keenan - $60 million.
5.Jonathan Davis - $50 million.
6.Rob Halford - $30 million.
7.Dave Mustaine - $20 million.
8.M. Shadows - $20 million.
9.Tom Araya - $14 million.
10.Corey Taylor - $12 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.