Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

I know I am *VERY* late on this but for those of you who complained about not seeing video of Adrian's COTD solo from Beast Over Hammersmith, here you go:
To my knowledge they were all filmed but choice editing was made. There's a version of Murders In The Rue Morgue showing a drum cam of Clive's drum intro for example.
Back to reclusiveness I go :D

Looks like it could be the bootleg, I have it but never watched it all as it's piss poor quality. Track listing is different than the official release

Murders in the Rue Morgue
Wrathchild
Run to the Hills
Children of the Damned
Number of the Beast
22 Acacia Avenue
Total Eclipse
The Prisoner
Iron Maiden
Sanctuary
Drifter
Running Free

I really did not expect much and that was what I received ... the only new thing was aces high with audio from mexico city, but the rest? bah

Looks like it could be the bootleg, I have it but never watched it all as it's piss poor quality. Track listing is different than the official release

Murders in the Rue Morgue
Wrathchild
Run to the Hills
Children of the Damned
Number of the Beast
22 Acacia Avenue
Total Eclipse
The Prisoner
Iron Maiden
Sanctuary
Drifter
Running Free

My educated guess is that Maiden decided to release whatever could be salvaged from the whole show. There might have been different edits for different songs and they sadly went with the poor one for Children of the Damned (I have always loved Adrian's solo).

I mean, Bruce had time to take part in some sort of charity thing with MAT Watches but not to address Iron Maiden fans?
91465236_3606017112806234_4460492045642891264_n.jpg

Mighty fine Breitling right there.

Last edited:
It is a MAT Watch (the idea behind the picture being a mix of promotion and charity...).
Looked just like Breitlings wing logo at that distance, but you're right.

Just did a little research, and it was a limited 666 run Eddie logo watch (Bruce Aeris), for 800 Euros. I'd consider buying it if it was released next year.

Edit: Jesus, somebody bought nr 666 for 7000 pounds at the official online auction...

Last edited:
Looked just like Breitlings wing logo at that distance, but you're right.

Just did a little research, and it was a limited 666 run Eddie logo watch (Bruce Aeris), for 800 Euros. I'd consider buying it if it was released next year.

Edit: Jesus, somebody bought nr 666 for 7000 pounds at the official online auction...

Bruce does seem to like that number (666). The flying lessons he was offering some years ago in his simulator were £666 (+VAT), the MAT watch Bruce Aeris was limited to 666 units (at £666 + VAT each)...

I am quite glad I am not a collector!

Blood Brothers is the version from TBOS Live Chapter hence it not being included, I wonder though was it the same footage and audio or was it the original sky Arts broadcast, I might do a comparison if I get bored later.

Was there anything to that special announcement or however they worded it? It flew right over my head. I was hoping to hear something about a new album since we're at a 0 year.

Blood Brothers is the version from TBOS Live Chapter hence it not being included, I wonder though was it the same footage and audio or was it the original sky Arts broadcast, I might do a comparison if I get bored later.

I think it was the version from Sky Arts - could be wrong though.

Just checked the first few seconds of all 3, Sky Arts is the exact same as the Download Broadcast, while TBOS Live Chapter has some of the same footage there is also some subtle differences, e.g. you see Bruce's clenched fist briefly from the camera behind nicko and it's also missing the wide shot at the start where you can see both of the big screens

Back