Iron Maiden confirmed on the "Download TV Festival" - June 12-14

Saw the Iron Maiden clip. The mumbling is definitely Bruce's.
I don't remember the original stream and I don't have time to watch it, but is it me or the editing is pretty poor, especially in the first section?

Benjamin Breeg is great song, maybe sort of deeper cut (not sure if some casual people or casual fans know it).
Great song, I've always loved it from the first time heard it. Amazing song from Dave.

I think it was great to pick that song as teaser and single from AMOLAD, I remember when it premiered on the Maiden-pages back then.
Still getting goosebumps of the first hearing and such with the video, the clips showing past stuff..it got to me pretty fast and intense.
Cool that the character had even it's own website back then and this was all just imagined person. Or something like that. Cool story anyways.
I think, maybe overall BB might be their best or 2nd best (TWW is another contender like you guessed) single from Iron Maiden in the timeframe of 2000-2020 (not counting EOTD because that was RSD-release) and if we go further back..when did they have as cool as this taken from album.

Breeg received quite a heavy backlash upon its release as a single from the then upcoming AMOLAD, as far as I recall anyway.

Breeg received quite a heavy backlash upon its release as a single from the then upcoming AMOLAD, as far as I recall anyway.

The part where the song starts going with that guitar..I will never forget that moment when first heard it. I just can't believe it's already been 14 years from that moment.
I had hoped Maiden to do great album and so, luckily AMOLAD proved to be exact masterpiece and one of their best ever from reunion-era.

The part where the song starts going with that guitar..I will never forget that moment when first heard it. I just can't believe it's already been 14 years from that moment.
I had hoped Maiden to do great album and so, luckily AMOLAD proved to be exact masterpiece and one of their best ever from reunion-era.
At this point I didn't listen to maiden for 3 years straight, no news ,didn't follow any of their moves. So Breeg hit me as a surprise out of nowhere and I loved it.

Around 2000 euro when you will buy parts separately but probably this is much, much more - some pages claim that he used also for example custom shop 1956 fender which cost over 3000 euro alone. Maybe little bit more. Signature model is around 1000 euro.

Either way seeing him smashing guitar hurts.

Last edited:
I don't know what some people are talking about...Bejnamin Breeg was broadcast in full back in the 2007 webcast (no intro is missing), and yesterday's video had good audio compared to 2007 boot, not only the sound itself but the levels.

Also Hallowed was bombastic with the new sound. 10/10. I'm glad we got two songs from 2007. Listen to the drums banging and the guitar chug. Maiden is now old, they don't sound like this anymore. Anything "new"/remastered from 2000s is 'exclusive' for me so I'm glad for yesterday's Download stream.

Back