9: The Final Frontier
10: Iron Maiden
11: The X Factor
12: Dance of Death
13: Killers
14: No Prayer For the Dying
15: Fear of the Dark
16: Virtual XI

Now it gets hard. Its a toss up between SSOASS and AMOLAD.

Wow. May have to sit on this one for a bit.

Matter. Seriously, just Matter. The best song on there is either Colours or Brighter, and neither of them are the very best Maiden has to offer.

I guess everybody has a different way to view the world, indeed!

Definitely.

Also, now it's finally time to vote for the Ammo Lad. 3rd seems about right for it, and the other two are my favourite Maiden albums. This survivor is turning out in a most satisfying way.

The powerslave and SSOASS voters could combine their powers to keep AMOLAD alive. :innocent:

I voted for AMOLAD because it is not as good as the other two. And that snare give me a sore head by halfway through. Good job the last four songs are fuckin brilliant.

Powerslave and Seventh Son were the first two Maiden albums I bought. Got them on a Friday. Nothing has yet topped the weekend that followed in terms of music listening enjoyment.

Powerslave was my first too, filling in the only blank in my brothers collection. Had to order it in to the local record shop. Took about 2 weeks to arrive. Still remember the moment the cassette was handed to me, at the tender age of 9 or 10 in 1992/3. Had heard the LAD tracks so it was a treat gettin to hear the rest. Happily take it or SS for the win.

7th Son.

Powerslave is Maiden's best album and AMOLAD is my favorite one (still don't know if this make sense).

Moonchild, Prophecy and CIPWM can't be part of a Maiden survivor winner.

Back