IRON MAIDEN ALBUMS SURVIVOR: POWERSLAVE WINS

Satisfied?

• Total voters
Every song but Twilight Zone on Killers is better than Age of Innocence

Fear of the Dark
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Be Quick or Be Dead
Wasting Love
Are decent songs with FOTD being fantastic.
Fear is the key, Fugitive, Apparation, Chains of Misery, From Here to Eternity are all quite bad.

Lord of the Flies
Blood on the World's hands
Man on the edge
Are halfway decent
The rest are well below par.

Oh come on. Can you really tell me that both VXI and FOTD are worse than No Prayer? At least Virtual has Clansman and Futureal and FOTD has the title track, ATSS, Wasting Love, BQOBD and Judas.

But at least No Prayer has Holy Smoke and the title track???

No love for Sign of the Cross?
Sign of the Cross is OK. Although I hate the volume difference between the intro and the song and a bit in the middle goes really soft too.
It's such a bad difference that I have to turn volume up and down just to listen to the song.

As far as epic long songs go, this song isn't that great.

Oh come on. Can you really tell me that both VXI and FOTD are worse than No Prayer? At least Virtual has Clansman and Futureal and FOTD has the title track, ATSS, Wasting Love, BQOBD and Judas.

I really like No Prayer.

Run silent, run deep
Public enema
No prayer
Mother russia
Bring your daughter

Are all fantastic songs

Holy smoke
Hooks in you
Fates Warning
Are very good

It's only
Tailgunner
Assassin
that are lacking, but even those two are better than most on Fear of the Dark and X Factor and Virtual XI.

But what a title track!!

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15: Fear of the Dark
16: Virtual XI

Yay. Now that the worst two are out of the way I can focus my attention on other stuff. The worst three left to me are The Debut, Killers, and NPFTD. Since I think Killers is the better of the three, and will probably be gone next, I'm voting for the other two.

And again, the first three...
I know that, like, music is subjective an people have opinions an shit but to suggest that Fear of the Dark is a better album than NOTB is boardering on utter lunacy. The intro to Invaders is better than 2/3s of the whole FOTD album and thats saying something. Im sure you have your reasons and I am sure they are utterly insane.

I just noticed there was this album survivor going on. Heck, I don't even know my own Maiden list anymore, I'll have to think about this one.

Back