IRON MAIDEN ALBUMS SURVIVOR: POWERSLAVE WINS

Satisfied?

• Total voters
The only bad album is already gone. :yey:

Dude, now I don't know whether to be glad you are among the really rare people who don't think FOTD is the worst shit ever shat or to be offended because you hate VXI that much. :confused:

Be offended judas.This dude has to much hate in his heart for the IRONS. more love for the 1990s albums is needed.
In fact ---all Maiden albums. WHat ones are poor??
NONE!

Be offended judas.This dude has to much hate in his heart for the IRONS. more love for the 1990s albums is needed.
NONE!
No, I just hate VXI. Fear of the Dark is the next worst here, but it is still very good. The X Factor is one of my favorite albums ever.

Dude, now I don't know whether to be glad you are among the really rare people who don't think FOTD is the worst shit ever shat or to be offended because you hate VXI that much. :confused:
Virtual XI is more unlistenable than When Day and Dream Unite. Sorry but that's the truth.

these albums are better than the junk dt have put out.
Although if Dt had a guy called Dave Petrucci in there band they might be up there with the mightly IRONS!

No, I just hate VXI. Fear of the Dark is the next worst here, but it is still very good. The X Factor is one of my favorite albums ever.

Virtual XI is more unlistenable than When Day and Dream Unite. Sorry but that's the truth.
why do you hate it Collin?? all Maiden albums to do with numbers are good.
BEAST for example

why do you hate it Collin?? all Maiden albums to do with numbers are good.
BEAST for example
I hate mostly the production, the guitars are frustrating to listen to as I can't tell if there's not enough distortion, or there is too much. Also it sounds like they were playing slightly out of tune and too me that just drives me crazy. On top of that Blaze gives possibly one of the worst vocal performances I've ever heard, even after he did so well on the X Factor And the awful song writing doesn't help either. I love The Clansman and Futureal, but cannot even bring myself to listen to them from the album. I have a bootlegged version of Futureal with Bruce and I listen to the RiR version of The Clansman. Every other song on the album is almost not worth listening to. Parts of Lightning Strikes Twice are good, and parts of the Educated Fool are alright too, but everything else is a mess, especially Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger which I consider to be the worst Maiden song ever.

all Maiden albums that have to do with numbers are good. BEAST for example
7th son --that has a number as well!
the Xfactor has a roman number in it
virtual XI is a number!!
Your point is invalid as you bunched Virtual XI in there with Seventh Son.

I hate mostly the production, the guitars are frustrating to listen to as I can't tell if there's not enough distortion, or there is too much. Also it sounds like they were playing slightly out of tune and too me that just drives me crazy. On top of that Blaze gives possibly one of the worst vocal performances I've ever heard, even after he did so well on the X Factor And the awful song writing doesn't help either. I love The Clansman and Futureal, but cannot even bring myself to listen to them from the album. I have a bootlegged version of Futureal with Bruce and I listen to the RiR version of The Clansman. Every other song on the album is almost not worth listening to. Parts of Lightning Strikes Twice are good, and parts of the Educated Fool are alright too, but everything else is a mess, especially Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger which I consider to be the worst Maiden song ever.

Your point is invalid as you bunched Virtual XI in there with Seventh Son.
OK nice explanation. You find it crap out-of tune and badly written. I feel sorry for you that you cant enjoy this small masterpiece.
my point was very valid --do you not believe in numbers telling you hidden messages?

OK nice explanation. You find it crap out-of tune and badly written. I feel sorry for you that you cant enjoy this small masterpiece.
my point was very valid --do you not believe in numbers telling you hidden messages?
I do not. All I know is that 11 must be an unlucky number for Maiden.

Back