Introduction To Music Theory For Guitar

Kynisk Sokol

Ancient Mariner
When surfing around, I found this guide for guitar music theory and wondered if anybody would want to see it, so just in case, I decided to put it in here. Enjoy.

What?! Why are you all looking at me like that? o_O;;

[!--quoteo(post=133674:date=Apr 1 2006, 11:56 AM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Apr 1 2006, 11:56 AM) [snapback]133674[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
When surfing around, I found this guide for guitar music theory and wondered if anybody would want to see it, so just in case, I decided to put it in here. Enjoy.

What?! Why are you all looking at me like that? o_O;;
[/quote]

Gah, no-one seems to want to reply to this thread. Guess I better humour him. I mean.... ::
Actually, BD, I found this site very helpful. I don't currently play the guitar, but am hoping to pick it up after my exams. I'm fairly competent at piano (Grade 7 out of 8 exam this June), and this site interests me, as it relates the guitar theory and terminology to the theory I already know. While I wouldn't know the exact qualities of the frets or chords from many other sites, this one nicely displays the different scales and interval differences, which has helped me begin to understand the guitar. Thanks a lot!

Well, it took nearly a week for a reply but hey, at least somebody got some good out of it! Thanks for checking it out Silky, I just wanted to offer some help, that's all. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Back