Info about Guitar Pro

Guitar Pro is, in my oppinion, the best way to learn songs in! You see what to play, and can make the program play it for you, as midi. It costs some money, but you can download a demo-version on [a href=\'http://www.guitar-pro.com\' target=\'_blank\']www.guitar-pro.com[/a]

Quote from [a href=\'http://www.guitar-pro.com\' target=\'_blank\']Guitar Pro.com[/a]
[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] GENERAL

. Tablature editor for 4, 5, 6 and 7 strings
. Possible edition and printing in standard notation
. Multitrack score (256 tracks for instruments and percussion)
. Available in various languages. Possibility to add languages by text patches
. Run under W95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP with a sound card

INTERFACE

. Full-screen entering
. Vertical or horizontal scrolling of the score
. Multitrack display
. Quick and intuitive interface (buttons, hints, shortcuts, etc.)
. 100% configurable display of the score (size, fonts, colors, etc.)
. Automatic display of the rhythm and bar break/length regarding note durations
. Proportional or non-proportional display of the rhythm (selection of the coefficient)

EDITING

. Note duration management
. Various effects (bend, slide, vibrato, grace notes, ghost notes, harmonics, etc.)
. Complete chord diagrams support (extensive library in all tunings with recognition)
. Repeat open, repeat close and alternate endings
. Support for triplets (3 or 4 notes), quituplets, etc.
. Time signature management
. Assistant window for percussion sounds
. Lyrics Support

PRINTING

. Professional-quality printing of the score
. Multitrack Printing of the tablature or tablature+standard notation
. 100% configurable printing of the score (size, fonts, proportions, area, elements, etc.)
. Print preview

SOUND

. Playback of the score (via MIDI interface) with guitar effects (bend, etc.)
. Tunings library with the possibility to tune each string independently
. Selection of the tempo
. Selection of the instrument, volume, pan, chorus and reverb for each track
. 12 string guitar simulation
. Triplet feel playback
. Possibility to insert some mix table change events (tempo, volume, instrument, etc.)
. Mix table in real-time

IMPORT/EXPORT

. Multitrack MIDI importation with quantization (formats 0/1)
. Optimized fingering for the MIDI importation
. MIDI exportation of selected tracks
. Flexible ASCII importation
. Recognition of the rhythm for the ASCII importation (or imposed rhythm)
. ASCII exportation
. WAVE Export
. BMP Export (Bitmap Image)

VARIOUS FEATURES

. Transposition
. Digital Guitar Tuner
. FretBoard
. KeyBoard
. Scale Tool
. Speed Trainer assistant (play a part of the score in a loop increasingly faster)
. Automatic arranging of bar lengths
. Automatic fingering assistant
. Search Engine to find Tabs on the web
[/quote]

I've always prefered the old fashioned way [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Matty+Mar 30 2004, 03:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Matty @ Mar 30 2004, 03:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've always prefered the old fashioned way [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah, i think that is the best way to learn, becouse you develope(sp?) your ear while you are learning songs... (i take it you meant to learn it by ear [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

Guitar pro is an absolutely awesome way to learn, i am getting quite good at sight reading from using it. I can play most songs through first go.

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i luv guitar pro! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Mar 7 2004, 11:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Mar 7 2004, 11:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Guitar Pro is, in my oppinion, the best way to learn songs in! You see what to play, and can make the program play it for you, as midi. It costs some money, but you can download a demo-version on [a href=\'http://www.guitar-pro.com\' target=\'_blank\']www.guitar-pro.com[/a]

Quote from [a href=\'http://www.guitar-pro.com\' target=\'_blank\']Guitar Pro.com[/a]
[/quote]
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] the iron maiden Janick Gers may name is rael pron the havvy metal the life .
good-by.
rael.

[!--QuoteBegin-rael+Aug 3 2004, 11:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(rael @ Aug 3 2004, 11:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  the iron maiden  Janick Gers may name is rael pron the havvy metal the life .
good-by.
rael. [/quote]
mmkay....

Back