if you could time-travel: which Maiden gig of the past would you attend & why?

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
my choice would be Hammersmith 1982.
just because it must be interesting to see them introducing Bruce to the British audience and to witness the atmosphere when they were right on the edge of world wide fame.

I choose three shows:
-Beast on the Road tour. Hammersmith 1982. Seeing Bruce fresh and powerful voice.
-World Peace Tour. Hammersmith 1983. Seeing them play To Tame a Land.
-Somewhere on Tour. Capital Centre- Landover 1987. Seeing them play Caught Somewhere in Time and Sea of Madness.

The first night of the Ed Hunter tour, definitely. I can imagine how wonderful it felt to be a Maiden fan back then and witness Bruce and Adrian's return. And the setlist was great too.

My first Maiden show was the No Prayer tour, but I'd have loved to have seen one of the small venue shows in that first British leg (almost 2 dozen UK shows seems unbelievable now). The No Prayer songs are much missed from today's setlists.

I am a big fan of the reunion era. The only time I had a chance to see them was 2019- Legacy of the Beast tour. However, I would prefer the album tours. So if I had a chance;

Book Of Souls- 2017
A Matter of Life and Death-2006
The Final Frontier- 2010 and 2011
Dance of Death- 2004
Brave New World-2001

First choice easily (if I could stand the Rio heat) is Rock In Rio 2001. I'd also say it's Maiden's best concert, plus it includes six songs from my favourite album. I'd scream "In a Brave New World!" and "The dream is truuuuue!" 'til I was blue in the face.

Second choice is any date on the A Matter of Life and Death tour, to witness a top-tier Maiden album played in its entirety. Pretty gutting that I got into Maiden too late to see them on this tour, and that I've only seen one song from it live since.

The first night of the Ed Hunter tour, definitely. I can imagine how wonderful it felt to be a Maiden fan back then and witness Bruce and Adrian's return. And the setlist was great too.
St. John New Brunswick. I was there. It was pretty phenomenal.

Any gig from the Killers tour. But the idea of reliving a gig I had attended is pretty appealing too: Paris 1986 was great.

First choice easily (if I could stand the Rio heat) is Rock In Rio 2001. I'd also say it's Maiden's best concert, plus it includes six songs from my favourite album. I'd scream "In a Brave New World!" and "The dream is truuuuue!" 'til I was blue in the face.

Second choice is any date on the A Matter of Life and Death tour, to witness a top-tier Maiden album played in its entirety. Pretty gutting that I got into Maiden too late to see them on this tour, and that I've only seen one song from it live since.
I would have skipped Rio and seen another south american gig where they played 8 from BNW (Fallen Angel and Out Of The Silent Planet)
It's a shame they dropped those for RIR and added Hills instead

I would go back and see one of the small handful of shows Bruce and Adrian did on the Chemical Wedding tour where Roy Z was on stage with them instead of The Guru.

I got to see them live on the Accident Of Birth tour, which was great, and I of course have Scream For Me Brazil; but seeing one of those final shows in person would have been on another level entirely.

Back