ICED EARTH SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Travel In Stygian wins AGAIN!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
We're almost in the Top 15, folks, these are still good rankings!

Come What May, I Died For You, and Prophecy's time has come. Everyone voting for Dracula, you're insane. The first five songs in the list (other than Stygian) are the next weakest of the bunch, IMO, and yes, I'm including the overrated Dante's Inferno.

Dante's Inferno is definitely overrated; I'm voting for it in the next round. However, you're crazy, Pure Evil overrated? UO, support me! :p

We're almost in the Top 15, folks, these are still good rankings!

Come What May, I Died For You, and Prophecy's time has come. Everyone voting for Dracula, you're insane. The first five songs in the list (other than Stygian) are the next weakest of the bunch, IMO, and yes, I'm including the overrated Dante's Inferno.

Calling us insane when you say the top 5 songs are the weakest of the bunch? No no no no no

SURVIVOR_RULES_009.jpg

Eliminated:
I Died For You - 5 votes
Prophecy - 5 votes
Dracula - 5 votes
Come What May - 5 votes
The Coming Curse - 4 votes

This hurts. A lot. You guys are monsters. My feelings for voting are completely dead now. 3 of my Top 5 gone in just one round. y u do dis :(

Last round before Top 10. Only one song will be eliminated in this round.

You deserve that sadness for eliminating Coming Curse! It had one less vote than the others, and I call FARCE, damnit! That song should be top 3. You have shredded my soul. :down: Same goes for all you fools who kicked out Dracula before a mediocre song like Burn Offerings. Jeez. The nerve of some people. HULK ANGRY.

When the Night Falls
Pure Evil
Burnt Offerings
Dante's Inferno
Birth of the Wicked (how the hell did this get less votes than Coming Curse?!)
Phantom Opera Ghost

Can we have last years top 10? There's already so many blasphemies that I can't name them all and we haven't even got to the top 10 yet. :dead::dead::dead:

You deserve that sadness for eliminating Coming Curse! It had one less vote than the others, and I call FARCE, damnit! That song should be top 3. You have shredded my soul. :down: Same goes for all you fools who kicked out Dracula before a mediocre song like Burn Offerings. Jeez. The nerve of some people. HULK ANGRY.

Burnt Offerings is a monster song and an easy top 10 song. And Coming Curse is not top 3 although I can definitely see it in the top 10.

Birth of the Wicked (how the hell did this get less votes than Coming Curse?!)
I've been trying to work that out for the past few rounds. And 5 of your votes won't matter this round. :p

Burning Times and Hunter are still here too? Yeah this top 11 is so much weaker than last years.

Back