ICED EARTH SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Travel In Stygian wins AGAIN!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I forgot to vote <_<

The Coming Curse
Overture
Something Wicked, Part 1
Reflections
Infiltrate & Assimilate
The Domino Decree

SURVIVOR_RULES_009.jpg

Eliminated:
Overture - 8 votes
Reflections - 8 votes
Infiltrate & Assimilate - 8 votes

Too many Brig? That's why I wonder if you realize what you and others have done?
What have you done?
You've reached the end
. Of a certain song.

Five votes for Charge to Keep? Holy sh.... a grave injustice! Who's paying you guys? Such a beauty
IMO way better than this monotone work of fart:

Last edited:
Gotta agree with Foro; A Charge To Keep is the best song on FA. One of two genuinely good songs imo.

Too many Brig? That's why I wonder if you realize what you and others have done?
What have you done?
You've reached the end
. Of a certain song.

Five votes for Charge to Keep? Holy sh.... a grave injustice! Who's paying you guys? Such a beauty
IMO way better than this monotone work of fart:
Yes and no. It just happens I prefer the ones higher up that list. I was struggling to find things I enjoyed throughout lower down the list.

I also prefer the ones higher up the list. Still:
Always choose per album which you like the best (or find the least terrible) because (you want) these to go through. I understand you were struggling and that's why I posted these songs (perhaps too late for now, but better luck next time ;) ).

Last edited:
I was struggling to find anything I wanted to be charitable to. I gave up on trying to be kind in the end, since the poll is about least favourite, and my least favourite were very clear. :)

I used to really love A Charge to Keep. I still like it better than most of the songs on the two Something Wicked albums, but overall, I find it to be a meh, an alright song that's made good because it's on a pile of crap. Setian Massacre might be monotone, but at least it makes me feel *something*.

SURVIVOR_RULES_009.jpg

Eliminated:
Order Of The Rose - 9 votes
The Domino Decree - 9 votes
Something Wicked, Part 1 - 8 votes
Motivation Of Man - 8 votes
Retribution Through The Ages - 8 votes

I used to really love A Charge to Keep. I still like it better than most of the songs on the two Something Wicked albums, but overall, I find it to be a meh, an alright song that's made good because it's on a pile of crap. Setian Massacre might be monotone, but at least it makes me feel *something*.

Well put. I feel basically the same way about this song, and this is like the 3rd or 4th best song on this album.

Back