I just love those racist tunes in the morning...

[!--QuoteBegin-national acrobat+Nov 1 2005, 07:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(national acrobat @ Nov 1 2005, 07:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Maybe it's a bit harsh dragging LooseCannon into your feud with the Duke.....
[snapback]121935[/snapback]​
[/quote]
yep, I messt it up. I already corrected the mistake though.
[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Killer+Nov 1 2005, 09:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Killer @ Nov 1 2005, 09:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well Iron Duke, It seems that it has become a tradition to misunderstad each other. And it is taking us nowhere...

Let me explain my last post:

First of all I used the word Revindication because I thought it existed (I don't usually have a dictionary with me... sorry if that bothers you...), I took it as a posible translation for the word Revindicación which in Spanish means giving someone the rightful place he has been denied. So I just wanted to point out that it is not a racist thing to claim justice for what a nation has wrongfuly endured. Now if they would go after people of european descent and beating them, then it would be wrong. see the difference?

I used the word 'whitey' simply because I saw it in another post in this same thread and thought it sounded funny, I didn't know it was such an awful thing to say. Oh and by the way, gringo is NOT a negative word, is how we call them, the same as we call french people 'franchutes' or Spaniards 'gachupines', there is no evil mented in the word (except for the one used for Spaniards...).

Now, some people have to understand that when an especific group is trying to get back on the rightful place they where historically denied, It doesn't mean they want reveange, it doesn't mean they are blaming you directly for what they suffered, they just want to be really treated as equal. Don't be so paranoid...

Now, questioning your nationality was intended to be some kind of yoke after the first time I did it in another thread. Do you understad what this mean:  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] ??? Not everything is to be taken seriously Duke, people might try to be funny sometimes... and yes, I agree, stereotypes are no good.

Finaly, when you wrote "Stop whining about what some Spaniard did to your great-great-great-great-great-great-great Grandfather" I really dont get your intention. Where you trying to be rude? It just made me laugh. So if it was the case, loosen up Duke.
[snapback]121930[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I apologise man...I didn't get the point of what you were trying to say. No hard feelings?
*offers a handshake and a beer*

[!--QuoteBegin-national acrobat+Nov 1 2005, 09:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(national acrobat @ Nov 1 2005, 09:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Maybe it's a bit harsh dragging LooseCannon into your feud with the Duke.....
[snapback]121935[/snapback]​
[/quote]

It is usually safe to assume that a fued with me is one with LC and vice-versa [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Nov 1 2005, 08:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Nov 1 2005, 08:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I apologise man...I didn't get the point of what you were trying to say. No hard feelings?
*offers a handshake and a beer*
It is usually safe to assume that a fued with me is one with LC and vice-versa  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]121939[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Absolutely no hard feelings, mate. I'm glad we could understand each other.

PS. Sorry for accidentally dragging yoi in Loose Cannon [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back