I have all of the studio albums. What now?

Just very recently, I got the self titled album, which completed my collection of Maiden's studio albums. Which live albums/compilations/other oddities do you recommend to me now that I have the studio releases scratched off my list?
Note: I also own the Flight 666 DVD.

Well once I got all the albums I started on the live albums. Live After Death and A Real Live Dead One (which aside from Dead One's setlist, it's not that good). If you're collecting, Best of the Beast isn't that hard to find. And it has Virus.

As far as DVDs go, you need Live After Death, Early Days and Rock In Rio. The others are good, (DOTR has a really good doc) but the three I mentioned are a must have.

Begin with the Live After Death and Rock In Rio respective CDs & DVDs. Then move onto Death On The Road..then the Live at Donnington CD, then the A Real Live Dead One.

Try getting a hold of the limited edition 'Maiden England' CD if you can, it's one of their best shows, but hard to get hold of. If you have a cassette player, the video shouldn't be too hard to get hold of.

yeah ive got all the studio album, SBIT and FFTI and early days, LAD, RiR, DotR and F666... and their cds XD
oh and donington cd.    now ive started on singles? thats fun  ive only got the two amolad singles so far

I'll second Maiden England (which works as a worthy companion/follow-up to Live After Death since it was a rare time in Maiden's history where they were playing different songs and "overlooked gems" such as Still Life and the Prisoner).

Beast Over Hammersmith is also hard to find, but well worth it. This also features Clive Burr on drums, so it is interesting to compare how he plays some of the older songs, vs. Nicko.

1. Live After Death
2. Maiden England
3. Beast Over Hammersmith
4. Rock in Rio

Thanks guys! I for sure want to get Live after Death, Rock in Rio, and eventually Death on the Road, because I absolutely love Bruce's voice on Lord of the Flies.

Live. After. Death.

Greatest live album ever, hands down. One of the many reasons I've been using it for my avatar for years (a very brief period of Cornholio avatar excepted).

Yea I think Rock In Rio is better than LAD. Mostly due to Bruce's voice. The whole band is on fire there. Also it has Sign Of The Cross.  :notworthy: I also prefer the setlist of Rio. It has something from every album (Except No Prayer and SIT) and it has a good amount of material from Brave New World. And of course the stage show is great.

LAD was the first Maiden album I bought :)

Still don't have Death on the Road or Live at Donnington. Ugh, after 3 years of Maiden being my favourite band. I am slack! :p

8 years of Maiden being my favorite band and I don't have those either ;) (Although I have DOD on DVD, but just bought it recently)

I see them at the store every time I go for just 10 bucks, and I always just end up getting something else. Next time! :p

Me too. Not for 10 bucks though. They are usually around 20. Whenever I go to the record store and they don't have anything I want, I get a maiden album. Unless I find a Maiden album in the used bin for a couple bucks but that only happened once.

Because he asked about Iron Maiden albums. But the Bruce albums are good to have.

Back