I gots a conspiracy theory!!

oh yeah, well, um, I... I too get up at ONE AM in uh... uh.. freezing snow! Yeah, that's it, freezing snow and PEE donut shapes as I sing, "time to make the donuts!" and usually wake up Tango, the neighborhood grizzly bear, who comes barreling down growling and grunting which intensifies the rate of my urination and he growls, "the hell are you doing?! Your damn singing doesn't let me sleep!" and I stammer, "uuh, I, um, I'm peeing donut shapes in the snow... like my song says." And he stands up on his hind legs at a towering 7 feet and says, "Why, that's my favorite song!" as he proceeds to outdo me by drafting the most precise pee-donuts this side of Mordor.

Yeah, that damned Tango can shoot too, always in the 10 ring on the targets. You're right though, waking him up early can be a bear.

Deano said:
Haha, I do that from time to time too. When we go to the rifle range, we usually get out there at around 3:30 AM and that's always the motto: "Time to make the donuts." In this instance, however, it is referring to shooting out the center of the round shape targets to get that donut appearance. (If you're doing it right anyway).  :D

So, do you do it right?

fuck that! I got a better conspiracy theory. Ever wondered why the KKK is still around? Sure intolerant racist assholes are still around, but that is not enough to keep an organization going. So I was driving to work and I bumped into all the gas stations that I usually do, but something clicked this time around. They were all Circle K's... Circle K after Circle K... Ku-Klux Klan... Cirlcle K... Isn't "Ku-Klux" "Circle" in Greek? OH MY FUCKING GOD! Circle K is the KKK's GAS STATION! They are being funded by gas money!

Don't even get me started on Krispy Kreme donuts.
.... and baseball pitchers that always only throw 3 strikouts in games in which they pitch.........

Here's a tossout to the old timers:

Iron Maiden is here to protect us from the Alpha-Draconians.

Oh shit, he's done it now ... LC has invoked the memory of AnC^MaRiNeR!!!!!!!!!!!!11111eleven!

I can already feel my skull trying to take a road trip without my brain. It HURTS. HURTS!

The ICQ conversation I had with that fellow ranked as one of the most difficult of all time.

I lost it when my old HD crashed.  But suffice to say, it involved a lot of stock conspiracy theories, like the supposed 9/11 flight numbers being transposed into wingdings, or man never landed on the moon because every picture is perfect.

Back