Votes: 25 15.0%
  • 51-60

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • +60

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
298 days older than Somewhere in Time!
Became a Maidenfan at the age of 14, that was about a year before Brave new world came out.

I'm 25, and 23 days younger than Powerslave. On my birthday, Iron Maiden played a gig in Manchester, and Queen played a gig in Frankfurt. I only have a boot of the former, though.

What most people don't know is that Seventh Son of a Seventh Son is in fact a prophecy foretold 6 months, 6 days and 6 hours before I was born!

Well, actually, I was just born in '88. :innocent:

30 -40

One month & two days before the birth of Iron Maiden. Two days upon the release of Queen's A Night At The Opera.

7 years, 6 months, and 24 days older than the Iron Maiden album...and they've been my favorite band for over twenty years.

:edmetal: :shred: :rocker:

41 days younger than Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (my favourite album).

Also, yesterday I found out I have the same birthday as Morrissey.  :down:  [There is no emoticon for someone crying, I guess people into heavy metal don't cry these days, but if there was it would be here]

I just found out my best friend over in Brazil was born on the SAME day Powerslave was released. Wow. I'm gonna call her Cleopatra from now on :D

As for me, I was due shortly thereafter... and it's weird to see how many young lads are around here enjoying Maiden. Such an ancient band, so many fresh fans. Great!

I'm older than the Iron Maiden self-titled debut, but not as old as the formation of Maiden.  That's for those of you who like math, or you can just look up my personal profile. ;)

And I did vote.

Back