How much would you pay?

Well, I stand by my statement.

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd pay more if it was Natalie Portman or Charlize Theron...

or if it was like a 6 month relationship with me dream girl...

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+May 18 2005, 09:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ May 18 2005, 09:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'd pay more if it was Natalie Portman
[snapback]104892[/snapback]​
[/quote]

even with her new haircut [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[img src=\'http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/sylfr/portman.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-MexicanBurtReynolds+May 12 2005, 12:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MexicanBurtReynolds @ May 12 2005, 12:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I have read the auction page, and I would disagree with you.  I would think that an acution involving TAG body spary and funding for prostrate cancer would involve a 2nd to 3rd tier celebrity.
[snapback]104343[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well, not to put her down or anything but was she ever a 1st tier celebrity? seriously, look back on her carreer, playboy, baywatch, b movies..... people know her because she is uber-hot, but that's it.

Speaking of Natalie Portman... REVENGE OF THE SITH! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAAH [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm more a fan of her:

[img src=\'http://www.progul.ru/w/logo_img/keira_knightley/01.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

You mean the girl who got an acting career thanks to her startling similarities to Natalie Portman?

What about Kirsten Dunst? Besides being pretty, funny and such, she's been seen wearing Maiden T-shirts more than once...

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 10 2005, 03:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 10 2005, 03:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Guys, stop calling women "dirty whores" and what not, without proof.  Carmen Electra might not be the most moral woman in the world, but I doubt she takes money from strangers for sexual acts.

That sort of language is *very* disturbing to me.
[snapback]104186[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Are you sure you're only 20 years old?[img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/headscratch.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 22 2005, 01:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 22 2005, 01:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]100% positive.  Ask the Duke if you don't believe me.
[snapback]105234[/snapback]​
[/quote]
And yet you don't realize that the term "dirty whore" doesn't really mean that they give the business for cash these days?[img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/headscratch.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]Her being involved with Fred Durst is enough to be called a ho-bag in my book.[img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/phflbt.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-Pineapple Hunter+May 22 2005, 01:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Pineapple Hunter @ May 22 2005, 01:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Im disturbed by it and im 21.
But then again I am female.
[snapback]105238[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I hear females call girls dirty whores more than I hear men say it.

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+May 23 2005, 08:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ May 23 2005, 08:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And yet you don't realize that the term "dirty whore" doesn't really mean that they give the business for cash these days?
[snapback]105374[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Try looking up the definition of 'whore' in a dictionary. It doesn't mean what you say it means; society as a whole decides on the definition. It has never been acceptable to refer to a woman as a whore just because she's a woman.

I can almost understand why you can't comprehend LC's opinion. After all, he's older and considerably more mature than you. If and when you grow up, you just might realize he's right.

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+May 23 2005, 08:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ May 23 2005, 08:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I hear females call girls dirty whores more than I hear men say it.
[snapback]105375[/snapback]​
[/quote]
That still doesn't make it right.

SIASL, that's what we call "misogyny". That women do it doesn't make it better, it makes it worse. That you can slip the term "whore" into your daily speech, knowing EXACTLY what it means, suggests a lot about your attitude against women.

Let's continue to use Miss Electra as an example. You say that she's a "ho-bag" because she dated Fred Durst. Well, let's see here. Have you met Fred Durst? Personally? Or do you just know him through the personal he holds in public to sell albums? See. That's what I thought. Maybe he's actually a nice guy who just acts angry. (I doubt it, but you know, benefit of the doubt).

Once again, until you can prove that someone has taken money for sex, you can't call them a whore. And you can't call them a dirty whore, until you can prove that they take money for sex and don't bathe.

[span style=\'color:red\']LooseMod: This is my ruling on the subject. Misogyny will not be tolerated.[/span]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 23 2005, 11:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 23 2005, 11:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Try looking up the definition of 'whore' in a dictionary. It doesn't mean what you say it means; society as a whole decides on the definition. It has never been acceptable to refer to a woman as a whore just because she's a woman.
[snapback]105382[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It's slang. Whenever I hear the word "whore" said in society these days it virtually always means slut, not its literal defintion. Gay isn't in the dictionary as homosexual but that's how it's meant 99% of the time in society.
[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 23 2005, 11:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 23 2005, 11:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]SIASL, that's what we call "misogyny".  That women do it doesn't make it better, it makes it worse.  That you can slip the term "whore" into your daily speech, knowing EXACTLY what it means, suggests a lot about your attitude against women.
[snapback]105384[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It's slang. Whenever I hear the word "whore" said in society these days it virtually always means slut. Gay isn't in the dictionary as homosexual but that's how it's meant 99% of the time in society. I also say the word gay to describe things but that doesn't mean I hate homosexuals either. I hate women because I don't respect Carmen Electra for getting nude hundreds of times and making stripping videos? Ha! I don't respect Paris Hilton either. Do I hate women because of that?
[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 23 2005, 11:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 23 2005, 11:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Once again, until you can prove that someone has taken money for sex, you can't call them a whore.  And you can't call them a dirty whore, until you can prove that they take money for sex and don't bathe.
[/quote]
It's slang. Whenever I hear the word "whore" said in society these days it almost always means slut. Gay isn't in the dictionary as homosexual but that's how it's meant 99% of the time in society.
[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 23 2005, 11:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 23 2005, 11:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Let's continue to use Miss Electra as an example.  You say that she's a "ho-bag" because she dated Fred Durst.  Well, let's see here.  Have you met Fred Durst?  Personally?  Or do you just know him through the personal he holds in public to sell albums?  See.  That's what I thought.  Maybe he's actually a nice guy who just acts angry.  (I doubt it, but you know, benefit of the doubt).
[/quote]
Ugh. I shouldn't have even said that in a response to you. [img src=\'http://www.metal-rules.com/bb/images/smiles/nono.gif\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /] By the way, there's no frickin' way that Durst isn't a moron. You just said that for sake of another argument. You wouldn't believe the idiotic quotes I've read from him.

I'm being reminded of one of the best new South Park episodes. The one where Paris Hilton opens a store chain called "Stupid Spoiled Whore" and all the little girls are looking up to her as a role model. And everyone learns a valuable lesson of how being whorish is bad. (Carmen Electra isn't nearly as bad as Paris though. Hardly even close)

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 19 2005, 11:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 19 2005, 11:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You mean the girl who got an acting career thanks to her startling similarities to Natalie Portman?
[snapback]105047[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Who cares about their acting? Natalie has the body of a 12-year old boy. Keira is much more attractive.

Speaking of acting, in Ebert's words "Calling her [Natalie Portman's] performance wooden is an insult to puppets."

If he is talking about the "Star Wars" films then he is right, but then again all the actors are just as "wooden". If he is refering to "Closer" or any non-starwars film he's a moron. An Keira is very attractive, but there is a je ne se quoix about Natalie... I don't speak or wirte french so the spelling on that might be WAY off.

Back