How much would you pay?

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16071&item=6528557289&rd=1\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6528557289&rd=1[/a]

Obviously someone thought it was worth 407 500"! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm far from being an expert, but I'd say that there are whores who look better and who are cheaper [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Living in Hamburg I can tell you, Mav, that whores are cheaper, but you can't say that Carmen Electra looks bad!

/self-embarrasment

Well, she's just another bimbo I don't fancy.

I'd rather go back in time and date Rebecca DeMornay or Michelle Pfeiffer of the 80s [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wouldn't spend a dollar on Carmen the Harlot ! I know she's hot, but damn, she's just a whore, you know !! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have to agree with mav and death, I think she is good-looking but that is not enough for me to pay anything for a date with her. She's been around the block WAY to many times. Rather date someone with an air of "purity" like Mandy Moore [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Guys, stop calling women "dirty whores" and what not, without proof. Carmen Electra might not be the most moral woman in the world, but I doubt she takes money from strangers for sexual acts.

That sort of language is *very* disturbing to me.

I must admit it may not be the stupidest thread I've seen on this forum, but close.
As for your comments... let's just say it was a relief to read Loose Canon's post.

For all the people who say they wouldn't pay to go out with Carmen Electra:

Read the web page closer. It's a charity auction. It's entirely possible that the winning bidder paid that much as a way to give the money to charity. Just because someone paid half a million bucks doesn't mean they're trying to get in her pants.

She is old, I am a young boy in my best age, 16..almost 17 [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
when i am 30 she is..... [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] NEVER [!--emo&:eww:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ed_barf[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ed_barf[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wether she's a dirty whore or not, is not really relevant to this issue. This is nothing more than a PR thing. No 15-20 yr-old dude has that kind of cashish to fork over for one date, and if he does, he can have virtually any chick out there.

The fact that Carmen Electra is involved with this promotion is an indication of how far she's fallen.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 10 2005, 02:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 10 2005, 02:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm far from being an expert, but I'd say that there are whores who look better and who are cheaper  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]104108[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Hell, I know some!!

[!--QuoteBegin-MexicanBurtReynolds+May 11 2005, 05:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MexicanBurtReynolds @ May 11 2005, 05:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The fact that Carmen Electra is involved with this promotion is an indication of how far she's fallen.
[snapback]104323[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Again, read the auction page: IT'S FOR CHARITY.
Being involved with a charitable cause is not an indication of how far someone has fallen.

oh man, this thread got out of hand quick! After reading the link CAREFULLY as SMX has suggested I retract my comment. I myself suggest that people READ the link before posting based on other members comments.

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 11 2005, 06:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 11 2005, 06:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Again, read the auction page: IT'S FOR CHARITY.
Being involved with a charitable cause is not an indication of how far someone has fallen.
[snapback]104332[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I have read the auction page, and I would disagree with you. I would think that an acution involving TAG body spary and funding for prostrate cancer would involve a 2nd to 3rd tier celebrity.

Back