How much do you look like a metalhead?

I do wear band t-shirts. If you look closely at the picture that Nush posted, you will see my t-shirt has the Iron Maiden logo and a picture of Eddie decapitating some pour soul......printed in white. :D

But you'd have to go back a few years when my hair was longer than my three sisters.

wasted155 said:
Really, what does a metal head look like now?  In the 80's, I knew: it was a rock star mullet.  and I sported a monster one.  But, now, 'metal heads' are all over the chart.

you're right that metal heads are all over the charts, but as far as the traditional metal head goes: long hair (at least shoulder length), facial hair is somewhat prominent, dressed in black, and you have to walk like you're pissed at the world. I've seen such specimens on some of my downtown outings, they scream "Metal!" just by looking at them, they also happen to look ridiculous, which is why I thank god I don't look like a metal head lol. I mean, if you're going to a concert, sure why not dress up, but to pretend you're so metal you walk around during the day looking like that... please.

I'll have to post a picture sometime. Occasionally I look like an angel; mostly I look like a heathen.

Back