How much do you look like a metalhead?

Invader

Ancient Mariner
Interpret this question how you will: How much do you look like a stereotypical metalhead?

Oh, and I placed this in the Madness forum since it would've ended up here anyway...  Now we don't even have to try to start serious. :p

Wow, I don't even know how to answer this!  I could have said "yes" about 15 years ago, but now, I would say "maybe".  My long hair is gone, the tie is on most of the time(what bullshit), but I have enough of the hair to still pull it off if I need to...

metlhead.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I look nothing like a metalhead. I look small, cute, and innocent. Thats why people stare when I wear a Maiden shirt because it looks so....br00tal on me.

Hmm...nope. I don't look like a metalhead. I had long hair once. I can't stand it now, when it grows to like one centimeter, it's cut. It's more convenient and easier to maintain that way.  :D

Haircut and shirts of a metalhead? Yes.
Shouting “Slayer” between all the songs of the opening acts? No.

:D

I have a curly hear but not to long but when the time comes I can comb it out and I'll have a afro about 5-6 inch’s off my head (more hippy then metal head but meh)and being East Indian and having glasses makes me look more like a doctor then a metal head. :lol:

I look nothing like the stereotypical metalhead and much like Natalie I get odd stairs when people find out :D

Onhell said:
I look nothing like the stereotypical metalhead and much like Natalie I get odd stairs when people find out :D

You think that is why people stare at you oddly?  :p

Anyway, apart from the jeans, black leather jacket and band shirts I wear and the fact that my hair is about shoulder-length, I don't think I look very much like a metalhead.

Really, what does a metal head look like now?  In the 80's, I knew: it was a rock star mullet.  and I sported a monster one.  But, now, 'metal heads' are all over the chart.

I'm so metal, I shit studs. Plus I dress metal-ish-ly, long hair, band tshirts, jeans, leather biker jacket when its not roasting out etc. etc. etc.

Back