how many new maiden albums?

elhefe

Trooper
well,I wish that shit about leaving this never happened but I have reasons to think that it ain´t so far away in time,as I was discussing with AM.

My opinion is that there will be at least 2 or 3 more studio albums and if you ask me what I want I´ll give you the rolling stones or alice cooper as an example for long lasting careers.

Long live the IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

3 at a push [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It would be great if they could make 3 more but I'd be happy with 2. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]they'll never stop because they're Gods! Gods cant die!!! [/quote]

i wish so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-the_Clairvoyant1337+Apr 27 2004, 07:15 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the_Clairvoyant1337 @ Apr 27 2004, 07:15 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I don't know if this is a fact, because Adrian was the only one of them who mentioned this issue. [/quote]
In this issue though... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have a mp3 Interview from NY-Radio and Steve mentioned also.
Along with Bruce, who said that in an interview also...

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Apr 30 2004, 11:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Apr 30 2004, 11:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] they'll never stop because they're Gods! Gods cant die!!! [/quote]
"...I don't wanna die, I'm a go, why can't I live on..."

Hopefully two more studio offerings [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+May 9 2004, 08:15 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ May 9 2004, 08:15 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] twenty! [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

are you guys discussing about how many albums before the end of iron maiden?
if it yes i hope 50,but stop talking about the end of maiden

i think there will be atleast 3-4 more cus as everyone should know
it takes something big to break up a big band
and what are Maiden

A BIG BAND [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 10 2004, 06:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 10 2004, 06:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hah, Yoko Ono only weighed like 100 lbs if you'll remember correctly. [/quote]
LMAO - great LooseCannon!

Beatles are legendary!

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 10 2004, 06:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 10 2004, 06:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hah, Yoko Ono only weighed like 100 lbs if you'll remember correctly. [/quote]
you're getting better at these one liners [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i personally would want to see them making records till they die but i know that won't be a case. i expect 3 maybe 4 studio albums more, tour for every album and one last farewell tour

my question is do you think that after iron maiden retires some mebers(like bruce) will continue solo or will they retire from the music industry forever?

Back