how many new maiden albums?

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenMadness+May 11 2004, 12:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenMadness @ May 11 2004, 12:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] my question is do you think that after iron maiden retires some mebers(like bruce) will continue solo or will they retire from the music industry forever? [/quote]
Probably Bruce and Janick could continue after the next 5 years....
I don't think the others will continue....

I wish someday after the end of maiden i could see a steve harris solo album [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Would'nt be surprised if You see Steve getting more involved in Engineering and producing i think he will finish his career as a producer...

As for the other Adrian and Nicko might make an album together...

Janick will do something in the music and Bruce might do more books or pursue his solo career..

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+May 14 2004, 12:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ May 14 2004, 12:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Would'nt be surprised if You see Steve getting more involved in Engineering and producing i think he will finish his career as a producer...

As for the other Adrian and Nicko might make an album together...

Janick will do something in the music and Bruce might do more books or pursue his solo career.. [/quote]
yeah tabor, that's also a good point of view...
I've forgotten, Bruce's bookwriting...
Have you ever read one from him?

I hope I'll get my hands on one some day...

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I've forgotten, Bruce's bookwriting...[/quote]

i once heard n read that the 2 lord iffy ones are out of sale... i wish i wasn´t true

I just hope they make more. I also hope they don't have any changes in the band! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] If one of them were to leave, then maiden's dead. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd rather see Maiden end after one more masterpiece than releasing 4 average albums for the money. I expect one more studio album, possibly two, but not more, as they have families now and other interests. And at the moment I'd rather see a new Bruce album.

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+May 16 2004, 07:27 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ May 16 2004, 07:27 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'd rather see Maiden end after one more masterpiece than releasing 4 average albums for the money. I expect one more studio album, possibly two, but not more, as they have families now and other interests. And at the moment I'd rather see a new Bruce album. [/quote]
Bruce has confirmed that there will come a solo album from him during this year.

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+May 12 2004, 04:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ May 12 2004, 04:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I wish someday after the end of maiden i could see a steve harris solo album  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
The Maiden albums are almost his solo albums, just look at how many songs he has written.
I don't think he can write any other music than he does inside Maiden. Though it would be cool.

I don't mind if Maiden hang up the boots...they've made many classic metal albums, given us an amazing live DVD and created a huge legacy that will never be tarnished (unless they turn into a power-pop/pop-punk group and get put in an opening slot for Good Charlotte).

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 10 2004, 06:14 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 10 2004, 06:14 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hah, Yoko Ono only weighed like 100 lbs if you'll remember correctly. [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] good one

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenMadness+May 11 2004, 12:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenMadness @ May 11 2004, 12:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i personally would want to see them making records till they die but i know that won't be a case. i expect 3 maybe 4 studio albums more, tour for every album and one last farewell tour

my question is do you think that after iron maiden retires some mebers(like bruce) will continue solo or will they retire from the music industry forever? [/quote]
Hmm maybe some of them might form an offshoot called Iron Zimmers...

I'd love to see Dave do a solo album, throwing in some Blues.

As for albums, i'd like to think they'll be a live album following their farewell tour......maybe 3-4 more studios

til they die? Can you imagine an 80 year old bruce singing NOTB? how is he gona do the 'YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH'?

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+May 16 2004, 05:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ May 16 2004, 05:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] til they die? Can you imagine an 80 year old bruce singing NOTB? how is he gona do the 'YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH'? [/quote]
An oxygen tank full of Helium?????

[!--QuoteBegin-EddiesGran+May 16 2004, 05:57 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(EddiesGran @ May 16 2004, 05:57 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] An oxygen tank full of Helium????? [/quote]
wouldn't that be a helium tank?

[!--QuoteBegin-Voodoo Child+May 10 2004, 02:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Voodoo Child @ May 10 2004, 02:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] but stop talking about the end of maiden [/quote]
Yes stop it, I can't think of maiden to split up. They are my gods! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I'm a quite new fan so I hope they release some more albums atleast.

I personally think two or three, maybe 4, but no more. However, as I saw in a Jethro Tull DVD, with an interview with one of the band member of Tull (don´t know who) "there´s a mith about the age of a musician. Which is not true"

Well, a musician can be doing his work up to many years as he can. So, infact, I can´t answer these question about Maiden. Would be nice if they share the opinion of this tull member.

It has nothing to do with maiden, but the rolling stones are still alive.... think about it...

It can least 3 or 4 albums. Or even 1 more. OR EVEN FROM DANCE OF DEATH TO ETERNETY....

Back