Here we go again...Iron Maiden sued over the rights of 6 songs

Re:

you could be correct of course but I'm asking myself why would anyone make a fake facebook profile for a fake person that they are using to troll on a shit "below the lines" comment section? It would be fairly pathetic behaviour on their part if this is true.

The whole idea of trolling/having several different online profiles is pretty pathetic if you ask me, but I am an old fart.

The level of details posted by user Barry McKay in the comments of that Blabbermouth article, including references to the cases he has won in the past among other things that were not publicly available, lead me to believe he is the real Barry McKay. I might be wrong though.
I never ruled out that it might not be him, but I didn't see why it shouldn't be him either. The voice coming through from those Blabbermouth posts is fundamentally the one I've come to recognise as his from his earlier, more formally published rantings. The dubious Facebook profile didn't really ring any alarm bells as I could think of a few reasons he might not want to use a real one. I don't think it's a random troll though - they rarely go to that much effort with the postings, never mind the research.

The Dennis Wilks issue is intriguing though, and I'm not sure what to make of it either. Yet.

Regarding the possibility of something strange going on in the background, this was posted by our friend Fisher right after the previous settlement, in response to a comment of mine. It seemed to go unnoticed at the time. May or may not be significant, just something else to bear in mind ...

Once again, I state that I am not doubting that the McKay account is real, just that there is something strange in all of this.

i_smell_a_rat_1696285.jpg

Where is this McKay character from? The McKay FB profile shows that he 'likes' the band Beoga, who are Irish, like Cork City Football Club. As a massively interesting aside, I went to school with the bodhran (pronounced 'boron') player from Beoga.

Where is this McKay character from? The McKay FB profile shows that he 'likes' the band Beoga, who are Irish, like Cork City Football Club. As a massively interesting aside, I went to school with the bodhran (pronounced 'boron') player from Beoga.
According to his BM postings his home is by the Med. But the Ham&High article says he is based in Hampstead.

He also used to manage Lindisfarne, who were from Newcastle.

He apparently lived in Sunningdale from around 2000 to at least 2010:
https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/music-boss-tells-horror-houses-1422962

No need for a detective agency when the court papers have been published online without hiding the addresses of all people. Stupid move methinks.
Good point - according to that he lives in Ascot. So that's three houses he's got then (or two if the Hampstead place is just his office).

More on the Sunningdale house - this one says McKay spent some time as a property investor:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance...-admits-deceit-over-3-million-house-sale.html

(I still haven't found out where he's originally from though.)

Back