Helloween & Gamma Ray

Was looking at the vinyl of Walls of Jericho on Discogs.com and it shows the inner sleeve of the original release had the lyrics printed! My cd, which is an original release, had only a piece of paper that on one side was the front cover and the other side the song list. THAT'S IT. Idiots! Why would they print the lyrics on the vinyl and not the cd that (at that time) cost twice as much?!

Udo Dirkschneider will be the support act on the Helloween tour later this year. I imagine this means that Helloween won't be playing for three hours again. As long as they drop the crappy cartoons then I'm OK with that.

Udo Dirkschneider will be the support act on the Helloween tour later this year. I imagine this means that Helloween won't be playing for three hours again. As long as they drop the crappy cartoons then I'm OK with that.
To be honest, I found three hours of Helloween too long, with or without the cartoons. I was sort of bored for a few songs after two hours. I thought the gig was great, but I guess I'm not enough of a Helloween fan to stomage three hours.

Last edited:

When you posted this I thought that UDO - the band - would be supporting Helloween, but it seems that it would be DIRKSCHNEIDER - the same band, but playing some of the best heavy metal ever created (i.e. early Accept) instead. EVEN BETTER!!!! :edmetal:

Now you do! :lol:

The DIRKSCHNEIDER show I went to in London in 2016 is probably one of the most enjoyable gigs I have been to in my 30 years of going to live concerts. :edmetal:

It's funny you say that because their 2017 show I saw in ATL was one of the best shows I ever saw too!

Seeing them and Helloween would be cool

Thanks for pointing that out. Spelling mistake now fixed (I was posting using my phone, the screen is small and I am getting on a bit!).
I was just teasing you mate.
Wait a minute,

Feel like I've been here before, feel like I've been here before
Ever had a conversation that you realize you've had before
Isn't it strange?

Back