HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE HARRIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he probably doesn't even know this forum exists, but just amongst us fans, I'd like to wish Steve Harris a happy 55th birthday!

Thanks for giving us IRON MAIDEN \m/

Stupid as it may sound, I would'nt miss the occasion to celebrate. For me, beeing a Maiden fa
a Maiden fan is first beeing a Harris' fanatic. Sadly enough, each birthday is a step closer to the day he will decide to retire.

harrisdevot said:
Sadly enough, each birthday is a step closer to the day he will decide to retire.

wat

Ya bringin' us down, dude. Who let this clown in the party? :innocent:

'Tis an occasion to celebrate. I shall now listen to Phantom, Hallowed, Rime, FotD and Wild Wind to celebrate. I suggest you do the same. :okok:

harrisdevot said:
Stupid as it may sound, I would'nt miss the occasion to celebrate. For me, beeing a Maiden fa
a Maiden fan is first beeing a Harris' fanatic. Sadly enough, each birthday is a step closer to the day he will decide to retire.

Don't ever think again to that day :|, at least...
I don't wanna know how will be

rokyronnie said:
Don't ever think again to that day

You know, for the fact that none of you want to think of "that day", you are all thinking of it quite a lot.

All the best for your birthday, Steve!
I want to believe and do believe that he still has many musical ideas that he wants to put out.

Strange, AI seems to "think" he shaved his hair off.

8-uOV4xQzYAyZG2SP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back