Happy 666 day!

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
(Hmmm, let me see ... does this belong in Maiden Chat? Or in the madness forum? Only time will tell, so I'll put it in good old GD for now.)

Happy 6/6/06, everyone!

Things to do today:
1. Listen to "The Number Of The Beast". Duh.
2. Find a local Christian preacher, flash him a \m/ or three, and scream: "Six six six, the one for you and me!"
3. Visit the maternity ward at your local hospital and ask if the Antichrist has been born yet.
4. Suggested diet: 6 eggs for breakfast, 6 tacos for lunch, and a 6 oz. steak for dinner.

Luckily, on June 6th, AD 6, not many people knew about the Antichrist as we 'know' him today.

(Yes, this was an attempt to induce serious discussion... :rolleyes:)

:wacko: Yeeeeaaa!!! Too bad there aren't enough minutes in the day to listen to NOTB 666 times (you know I would do it if I could)! And if only my sister's baby was due sooner- it very well could have been the Anti-Christ!

It's also Sweden's national day, incidentally.

I really do hope the Antichrist arrives and the world ends today. It would be a suitably cheesy end for the world.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Things to do today:
1. Listen to "The Number Of The Beast". Duh.
2. Find a local Christian preacher, flash him a \m/ or three, and scream: "Six six six, the one for you and me!"
3. Visit the maternity ward at your local hospital and ask if the Antichrist has been born yet.
4. Suggested diet: 6 eggs for breakfast, 6 tacos for lunch, and a 6 oz. steak for dinner.
5. Go watch the remake of The Omen.......Second thoughts, maybe not.

SneakySneaky said:
I think this belongs in the madness forum.  SMX I thought you were atheist?
Yeah, it probably does belong in the madness forum. But with the Antichrist about to unleash Armageddon, does it really matter anymore?

And I am an atheist. I don't believe in any god (except Adrian Smith). But I never said anything about believing in the Devil! :wacko:

On my day off for "study leave" I listened to The Number of The Beast as though I am some old nostalgist :rolleyes:

SilentLucidity said:
Luckily, on June 6th, AD 6, not many people knew about the Antichrist as we 'know' him today.

(Yes, this was an attempt to induce serious discussion... :rolleyes:)

Sadly people are making a big hoopla out of nothing since Last year a parchment of the book of revelations (the oldest found to date...) was discovered where it is revealed that the actual number is "616" and NOT "666". It is suggested that it was a "typo" and that mistake has lived on for thousands of years... So people have been scared shitless for millenia for nothing...

Onhell said:
Sadly people are making a big hoopla out of nothing since Last year a parchment of the book of revelations (the oldest found to date...) was discovered where it is revealed that the actual number is "616" and NOT "666". It is suggested that it was a "typo" and that mistake has lived on for thousands of years... So people have been scared shitless for millenia for nothing...
I'm not sure when the parchment you're talking about was found, but it was before last year. In my Gideons New Testament Bible, it say six hundred and sixtey six in the verse, bu there is a bottom note saying, "one early ms reads 616" I'm not sure when it the book was published, but I got it back in 2002.

Well, it was probably FOUND a while ago, it barely made news a year or two ago. and I see my attempt at reviving serious discussion also failed :)

My Slayer soundtrack to the Apocalypse box set showed up on 6.6.06 :)

f_inal_link said:
My Slayer soundtrack to the Apocalypse box set showed up on 6.6.06 :)

How ironic.  Pity it wasn't the 'Soundtrack to the Apocalypse', because that would have been really nifty...after all the fire and brimstone and famine and avenging angels stuff was over with... :rolleyes:

Silky said:
How ironic.  Pity it wasn't the 'Soundtrack to the Apocalypse', because that would have been really nifty...after all the fire and brimstone and famine and avenging angels stuff was over with... :rolleyes:
Too far :angry:

:p

Back