Happy 666 day!

too far? pfft whatever, They should play that along with Iced Earth's Damien ( I did that before watching the remake of the omen to get psyched up :) )

*sigh*
My subtle attempts at humour go unnoticed once again.  Can I join your club Hunlord and SilentLucidity? :p

The average rating of SilentLucidity and Hunlord is 109. To join their club, you must get your rating at least that high. :wacko:

Silky said:
:huh:

Am I missing something?
Don't mention the famine!
germans.jpg

Hunlord said:
Don't mention the famine!
germans.jpg

Whoops, how silly of me :rolleyes:.  I'm sorry, Conor *hug*

Crap, I think I might be turning emo... o_O

NP: Sepultura - Inquisition Symphony (okay, maybe there's still some hope for me :p)

Conor said:
You think you're emo?

Check out this ;)

Next person who hops on the anti-emo bandwagon meets a grisly demise at the hands of me. This is getting really annoying now.
sleepy.gif
I'm not advocating emo or anything like that, but this isn't helping this terrible trend disappear like it's supposed to. Why do these people feel the need to waste time making this kind of crap, it's not funny and you're only prolonging the existence of emo. But then again, you might ask me why am I complaining about it? That's paying attention to it as well, right? Well...I...um...ah forget it. Just another of my trademark rants. ;) Everything's so lame these days, especially you damn kids. :grumble: *goes off to watch Swat Kats and listen to Demigod*

Black Dragon said:
I'm not advocating emo or anything like that, but this isn't helping this terrible trend disappear like it's supposed to.
Ignore them and they will go away, then. We can but hope.

Albie said:
Ignore them and they will go away, then. We can but hope.

Well, that's what I would like to happen, but some wannabe smart arses keep bringing this whole thing up, probably to make themselves look intelligent by hating a trend. Well these days, hating trends is trendy you know. ;) The only way to truly not be trendy is to ignore what's going on there and enjoy what you like right? Anyway, this has nothing to do with the topic on which this thread is based upon. I guess like all threads, it has reached its end and now shall sprial off into the void of nothingness...

Black Dragon said:
I guess like all threads, it has reached its end and now shall sprial off into the void of nothingness...
We can always wait another thousand years for the next 06/06/06 ;)

Black Dragon said:
Well, that's what I would like to happen, but some wannabe smart arses keep bringing this whole thing up, probably to make themselves look intelligent by hating a trend. Well these days, hating trends is trendy you know. ;) The only way to truly not be trendy is to ignore what's going on there and enjoy what you like right? Anyway, this has nothing to do with the topic on which this thread is based upon. I guess like all threads, it has reached its end and now shall sprial off into the void of nothingness...

So, basically the only way to avoid being sucked into a trend is to stick your head in the sand and live like a hermit?  Well, hermits are quite trendy, you know... :rolleyes:

To quote the song I'm listening to right now...
'Spamming befell me...
The Madness is calling for me...'

If not following a trend is trendy, then by not following a trend, I'm following a trend... bah I hate paradoxes!  :huh:

You're being affected by the paradox because you won't let the thread die. You damn kids never learn your lessons. Let the thread die and the paradox won't bother you anymore. Now do your homework and turn off that CD player, Children Of Boredom are lame. ;)

*sigh* Seems like not only SneakySneaky had a bad day yesterday.

I went to the Rottfest in Belfast on 6/6/6.... Twas brilliant...

Back