A

Anonymous

Discuss Anything About Guitar
Just want to know who plays guitar and what kind you use

Hello mate...
I use Fender, Gibson and Ibanez.

And I've got 6 guitars :
-Black and White American Strat HSS
-American deluxe V neck Strat (Adrian Smith has one, but I think with diff pick-ups)
-White Flying V
-RG 1520 (Ibanez)

And these two, I don't really use them cause they are "special" items...
-Red '60 Strat - Time Machine
-Zakk Wylde's Les Paul - Black and White version

[!--QuoteBegin-7th Death of a 7th Death+Apr 30 2005, 12:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7th Death of a 7th Death @ Apr 30 2005, 12:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]-Red '60 Strat - Time Machine
[snapback]103284[/snapback]​
[/quote]

What year did they reissue the '60 Strat Time Machine?

Hi, I got 6 guitars.

Suzuki Classical Guitar
Admira Classical Guitar
Takamine Acoustic
Gibson Les Paul Standard '89 Sunburst
Epiphone Les Paul Custom with dimarzio pickups, don't remember the year (I usually don't like dimarzios, but these humbuckers have a warm sound, kind gary moorish)
And my dear Nobby, an American fender fat strat with a SD hotrail at the neck and another SD humbucker at the bridge.

I thought it'd be nice to say what we play, well I play classical rock, hard rock, heavy metal, blues, funk, jazz & grunge from time to time (strictly pearl jam, don't really like grunge besides them...).

[!--QuoteBegin-Nobby+Apr 30 2005, 04:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Nobby @ Apr 30 2005, 04:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And my dear Nobby, an American fender fat strat with a SD hotrail at the neck and another SD humbucker at the bridge.
[snapback]103294[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Excuse me, are you talking to yourself??? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

They reissued it in 1961 !! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No, seriously I don't know, but I bought it last year. Maybe they reissued it in 2003, but I am not sure.

Cheers

Is that really so strange? After all, I've named my bass Scrotum. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+May 1 2005, 01:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ May 1 2005, 01:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Is that really so strange? After all, I've named my bass Scrotum. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]103352[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I know a knob is slang for a dong. Nobby is pretty close to that, so I'm guessing that's where the idea comes from.

Anyways, I'm a new player and I only have one crappy guitar. It's some no name sunburst that came with a 15 watt amp. I haven't really developed a style yet, because I'm busy learning how to play the thing.

You'll develop a style eventually! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I play guitar. I have :
Ibanez (something but it is an electric one)
i can put a picture of it in here sometime, maybe you can tell me what it is called?
Epiphone sg editon
Fender Stratocaster Mexican 50 year thing
Gibson Les Paul Alpine White, bought yesterday [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Morgan aucoustic/electric

played in two and a half year now i think...so i am not so very good,but i know some solos...hehe [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You can visit my bands website, and in the demos we have some songs, very bad, hehe
We are called Heavy Snowfall, somebody said our name is shit and all that, but i am like steve harris. i found the name, and are going to keep it, i am the boss, [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] link under my post...see you guys.. check out my heavysnowfall2new and riff in the demos folder. something i liked. the drums are shit but they are only clipped and pasted. not a real drummer. band meeting tomorrow, when we are going to learn the songs and start record them [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+May 14 2005, 04:20 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ May 14 2005, 04:20 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You can visit my bands website, and in the demos we have some songs, very bad, hehe
We are called Heavy Snowfall, somebody said our name is shit and all that, but i am like steve harris. i found the name, and are going to keep it, i am the boss, [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--] link under my post...see you guys.. check out my heavysnowfall2new and riff in the demos folder. something i liked. the drums are shit but they are only clipped and pasted. not a real drummer. band meeting tomorrow, when we are going to learn the songs and start record them [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]104548[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Allow me to commend you on owning so many guitars after two years, I have a friend with similiar equipment...

Now, No offense, But you're not playin' the maiden stuff right... So you wanna take care of that [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .

like i said, bad,hehe. we got our drummer for a month ago. first it was only me and the bass player. But we are practicing.

I play guitar. Have played a couple of years now. The guitar I use is a BC Rich Warlock [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I also got a couple of other cheaper guitars, both electric and acoustic, but nothing worth mentioning...

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_beast+May 14 2005, 08:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_beast @ May 14 2005, 08:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]like i said, bad,hehe. we got our drummer for a month ago. first it was only me and the bass player. But we are practicing.
[snapback]104616[/snapback]​
[/quote]

My friend, I'm not talking about the drums, The guitar parts are wrong, atleast on NotB, it's sound about right on RTTH, except for maybe one or two chords, maybe, but are you galloping? I couldn't get it...

I meant the guitar too. And NOTB was just a test on how we could put things on the web site. And i play it better now. But i can't get in the rythm with the galloping, someone who can try explain how i should do it?

Back