Clue #3:
"I'm inside, open your eyes/ I'm you"
Clue #4:
1664743204669.png

Clue #5: The Hare and the Tortoise
Clue #6: Dorian Gray?
Clue #7:
View attachment 22657

Clue #8: this song has never been played live.
Clue #9:
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." (Benjamin Disraeli)
Clue #10:
Clue #11:
View attachment 22694
Clue #12:
Not a lot to read... have courage

Incorrect guesses: The Fugitive/ Man On The Edge/ Days of Future Past/ The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Runner/ Public Enema Number One/ Charlotte the Harlot/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Moonchild/ Wrathchild/ Stratego/ The Man Of Sorrows/ Run Silent Run Deep/ Wildest Dreams/ Juanita/ Be Quick Or Be Dead/ The Man Who Would Be King/ The Thin Line Between Love And Hate/ Losfer Words/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ Lost in a Lost World/ Alexander The Great/ Gangland/ From Here To Eternity/ The Great Unknown/ Back in the Village/ Como Estais Amigos/ Revelations
Wasting Love?

From last clue: The Parchment.

Farfetched theory:

Piano kid - Piano Man - Billy Joel - Billy´s Got A Gun - Def Leppard - Leopard skin
I think this last clue with the blind kid playing piano is simpler than that. As I've wrote before, it's surely related to the verse "He said you're blind, too blind to see" in Can I Play With Madness. ;)

Clue #1:
1664703273423.png

Clue #2: Undress me with words!
Clue #3:
Clue #4:
1664743204669.png

Clue #7:
View attachment 22657

Clue #8: this song has never been played live.
Clue #9:
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." (Benjamin Disraeli)
Clue #10:
Clue #11:
View attachment 22694
Clue #12:
Not a lot to read... have courage
Clue #13: Brian L. Dits
Clue #14:

Incorrect guesses: The Fugitive/ Man On The Edge/ Days of Future Past/ The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Runner/ Public Enema Number One/ Charlotte the Harlot/ If Eternity Should Fail/ Moonchild/ Wrathchild/ Stratego/ The Man Of Sorrows/ Run Silent Run Deep/ Wildest Dreams/ Juanita/ Be Quick Or Be Dead/ The Man Who Would Be King/ The Thin Line Between Love And Hate/ Losfer Words/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ Lost in a Lost World/ Alexander The Great/ Gangland/ From Here To Eternity/ The Great Unknown/ Back in the Village/ Como Estais Amigos/ Revelations/ Prodigal Son/ Can I Play With Madness/ Quest For Fire/ Wasting Love/ The Parchment

Last edited:
S t a r b l i n d
Finally! :)

Clue #1:
1664703273423.png

< GOT reference: Lysa was in love with Lord Baelish but he pushed her down the well for her rival. //
"In your once and future grave
You'll fall endlessly deceived"

Clue #2: Undress me with words!
<"Let the elders to their parley
Meant to satisfy our lust"

Clue #3:
<"Whatever god you know
He knows you better than you believe"

Clue #4:
1664743204669.png

<
a still from BFTVS Season 7, when Principal Wood sees the First as his dead mother, but is initially unimpressed and passes through it //
"You may pass through me
And I will feel the life that you live less"

< "You believe you have the time
But I tell you your time is short" could be a way to phrase the moral of the tale.

<"My reflection fades, I'm weary
Of these earthly bones and skin"

Clue #7:
View attachment 22657
< this is literally "half a page of scribbled lines", as in the song "Time" by Pink Floyd, whose message is echoed in the lines:
(same quote as clue #5)

Clue #8: this song has never been played live. < self-explanatory

Clue #9:
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." (Benjamin Disraeli) < This song is a warning against the trappings of religion. Besides, the music was written by Adrian Smith, hence the reference to fishing.

Clue #10:
<
"You are free to choose a life to live
Or one that's left to lose"
which is basically what Michelle Pfeiffer's character tells her students in the film this song is taken from (Dangerous Minds).

Clue #11:
View attachment 22694 < "We can shed our skins and swim"

Clue #12:
Not a lot to read... have courage < a blind kid who started by playing "Twinkle, twinkle little star" by ear.

Clue #13: Brian L. Dits < a sodding anagram (which is the sign I'm running out of ideas ;) )

Clue #14:
< Gilbert Montagné, the blind singer/pianist, is actually a star in France, thanks to this hit.

Good job, @MindRuler , your turn! :)

Clue 1: Time for Ozzy to bark
Clue 2: More tea, vicar?

Incorrect guesses: Moonchild, The Book Of Souls, The Time Machine

Back